- 51.7 GB
- 13.1 TB
FreeRIP MP3 Converter is an advanced CD to MP3 Converter that comes packed with features. At its core, FreeRIP MP3 Converter reads audio from user CDs. It allows him to save them to a computer in a variety of digital formats, including WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav, or FLAC audio files (this process is known as CD ripping or CD to MP3 conversion and converter MP3). Converting user's CD audio collection to digital audio files is a breeze with FreeRIP MP3 Converter: download and install FreeRIP MP3 Converter, put an audio CD into the user computer's CD drive, run FreeRIP MP3 Converter and click on the Rip button.
FreeRIP is also an audio converter and converter MP3. It can convert MP3 and other audio files from one format to another. For example, FreeRIP can convert audio files from WMA to MP3, or OGG to MP3, Flac to MP3, convert MP3 to WAV or WAV to FLAC, and so on with our audio converter. Once the user has digital audio tracks saved in its preferred format, it is easy to load them to favorite audio players (e.g., a portable MP3 player such as an Apple iPod™, Creative Zen Player™ or Sony Walkman™). Users can also move tracks to an advanced mobile phone, or converter mp3 them to an MP3 CD's to listen in an MP3 car stereo, home stereo or Discman™.
FreeRIP MP3 Converter supports the high quality, lossless compression named FLAC, which is widely used and supported by audiophiles. If a user wants to be sure to save all the most vibrant details in audio tracks, save them in the FLAC format or convert Flac to MP3. FreeRIP is also an advanced MP3 tag editor (supporting ID3 v1 and v2) and includes shortcuts to find track info (like lyrics or complete title) on the web, with a single click. This makes cataloging the user's entire collection simple and easy.
- Burn Audio CD option - CD Burner;
- Album artwork;
- Extracts audio tracks from CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, and OGG Vorbis;
- Extracts more than one track into a single audio file, audio converter;
- Extracts specific frames from audio CD;
- Converts existing audio files and lets you change their properties (mp3 converter, convert mp3 to wav, WMA to mp3);
- Adjusts audio track volume while converting with an audio converter;
- Gets CD-Text metadata from audio CDs to use as file tags;
- Integrated support for online CD databases including the exclusive FreeRIP CD DB;
- Builds local CD database for super-fast CD data retrieval;
- Built-in FreeRIP CD DB submissions;
- Support for ID3 v1 and v2 MP3 tagging;
- Support for MP3, Wav, WMA, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC file conversion, Converter MP3;
- Integrated playlist generator (M3U, PLS, B4S, HTML, CSV);
- Integrated search button for finding tracks images, videos and lyrics;
- Integrated MP3 tag editor for Converter MP3;
- Integrated Audio Player for tracks preview;
- Converter MP3 support for many languages including Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian;
- Converter MP3 compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10;
- Audio Converter very easy to use;
- Up to 30% faster than Basic in File Conversion with Higher Priority option enabled;
- Multi-Core CPU optimization (concurrent conversions and concurrent ripping options);
- Multiple concurrent instances allowed;
- Unlimited bulk file conversions: convert mp3 to wav, audio converter, mp3 converter, WMA to mp3;
- Exclusive support forum.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124 (Released on March 27, 2020):
- The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to XenoCoder, who made and shared the patch with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 126.96.36.199 (Size: 2.48 MB):