Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked FTR Gold Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diti500

Downloaded
98.1 GB
Uploaded
48 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Dear all

i need your help, i have a CD with an audio file which opens only with the For The Record ( FTR Pplayer 7.1 )
somebony please help me to find this software.
thanks in advance

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

diti500

15 years I was worked in justice, where that s/w was major one, because it work on dedicated hardware /talking about FTR no FTR Player/. I shall check which one I have on one of backup drive, and If do not find it, I shall check with friends of mine /who still work there/, which version they use now. Unfortunately, working time is finished before few minutes so You need to wait until Monday.
I hope that someone will be faster, but probably not because its s/w with special time-follow-line.

EDIT: Just recollect my memory .... AFAIK Player was / i think/ free. That was a biggest reason to "jump" in justice. Every Lawyer have possibilities to download it for free, and be in position to "listen" whole trial in time sequence ...

I was wright >> FTR Player is free ....Just google >> ftr player 7.1 download <<

1. and 3. link would send You to wright place for download /1./ ...and instruction /3./

If You need further assistance, just write here or send me PM, even I do not work with it for 4 y. now, but if do not know I know who know :giggle: :angel:

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Moved to Help & Request... good luck!

diti500

Downloaded
98.1 GB
Uploaded
48 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

diti500

15 years I was worked in justice, where that s/w was major one, because it work on dedicated hardware /talking about FTR no FTR Player/. I shall check which one I have on one of backup drive, and If do not find it, I shall check with friends of mine /who still work there/, which version they use now. Unfortunately, working time is finished before few minutes so You need to wait until Monday.
I hope that someone will be faster, but probably not because its s/w with special time-follow-line.

EDIT: Just recollect my memory .... AFAIK Player was / i think/ free. That was a biggest reason to "jump" in justice. Every Lawyer have possibilities to download it for free, and be in position to "listen" whole trial in time sequence ...
First of all i really do appreciate your good will to help me.
i did receive yesterday an audio record from court but it is impossible to hear that audio.
GOD bless you, wish you can find that player, it means a lot to me.
Thank you again

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
before download hope you will read the
player is available as a free download from the For The Record website after login (or create a new account), located at

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
First of all i really do appreciate your good will to help me.
i did receive yesterday an audio record from court but it is impossible to hear that audio.
GOD bless you, wish you can find that player, it means a lot to me.
Thank you again
Read Your PM please! There is explained everything

diti500

Downloaded
98.1 GB
Uploaded
48 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Admin could you please close this thread, it is solved.

Thank you

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Admin could you please close this thread, it is solved.

Thank you
I'm glad that I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.