Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

G-wizard Speeds And Feeds Calculator For Cnc Milling Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahzaam

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi everybody!

I am relatively new to this forum but was quick to realize that this site is wicked awesome. I've got a new request for a piece of software to help all the manufacturers out there. I run a CNC machine shop & one of the biggest headaches is getting the cutting RPM speeds, tool feedrates, cut depths and stepover distance numbers correct. Then one day I found it. THE solution!

G-Wizard Speeds and Feeds Calculator
This program rocks. It can analyze data from over 250 tooling catalogs,
uses a powerful cutting physics engine with advanced algorithms & it considers several variables in its calculations.

The product of years of working with over 50,000 CNC machinists to ensure
Better Tool Life, Surface Finish, and MRR with G-Wizard.
G-Wizard will consider 50 variables to come up with its answer. It knows the capabilities of your machine, right down to the spindle power curve. It can adjust for the lack of rigidity on smaller machines. It's Material DB covers thousands of combinations across many families. It has a huge library of different tooling types that you can choose from.

After considering all that, you get reliable Feeds and Speeds tuned for your machine, material, tooling and cut conditions.
GWCSimplify.jpg

Computer people like to say, "There's an app for that." Seems like CNC people ought to be saying, "There's a Tool for that," because there sure are a lot of different tools. And every single one of them needs it's very own Feeds and Speeds. G-Wizard Calculator covers a great many tools and is always adding new ones.
Tools1.jpg
GeometryPopUp.jpg

G-Wizard Calculator offers the industry's first comprehensive tools for optimizing Cut Widths and Depths.

Current Version is 3.87 and can be found :

And more product information available :

Thank you for any help you may be able to offer!!!

JRH

Status
Not open for further replies.