Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Gamers Edition Windows 10 Pro 21H1 [19043.1237]

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Would someone know why

Didn't work for me. Media features are missing from Optional Features and even though DISM shows it as installed, it's nowhere to be found.
Any other ways to get it back?
Sorry but no

daniel007

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
681.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
photo viewer its available this is cool update nice god job

@Jerry_Xristos :clap:

:clap:

zayzef

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
awsome build ty so much

Downloaded
66.3 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Xbox app opens then closes. Any help?

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Xbox app opens then closes. Any help?
Check posts 59 & 60 on this thread

quetiano

Downloaded
107.3 GB
Uploaded
391.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Absolutely wonderful Windows release, colorful and pimped up features, I love it !
Well done and excellent job on this, I finally found my favorite Windows 10 release !
Thank you for the time, patience and hard work in making this and releasing it to us, much appreciated !!!

JAZZBATA

Downloaded
216.9 GB
Uploaded
83.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
EXCELLENT LIKE IT . THANKS SO MUCH. 100%

quetiano

Downloaded
107.3 GB
Uploaded
391.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello again @Jerry_Xristos
I am wondering if you could help me regarding this release ?
I've noticed that after installation, the internet works fine, full speed, but after two days or maybe less, this release begins to limit the internet speed, yet I've tested downloading on my android phone and the internet speed is at max speed.
If I restore a backup I made with Acronis True Image home right after installation, the internet speed is at max, but after a day or so, it seems that this release of windows begins to limit my internet speed somehow. I've checked my task manager but there is nothing that shows the network on high usage.
I cant remember which windows it was previous to this release, but I have also experienced the same internet speed limit in that windows as well, hence the reason for searching and downloading this one for testing as my new everyday go to windows.
Any ideas on what can cause this internet speed limit or any other tests/fixes that you might know ?
PS: Using wifi to connect to the internet, not LAN, but internet speed via wifi works at max speed before the limit problem begins.

Last edited:

aliong

Downloaded
129.6 GB
Uploaded
48.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
bro why my bluetooth driver can't detect

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
bro why my bluetooth driver can't detect
Because its removed, but you can try from contect menu withe the GOD mode option>add your bluetoothe device
Give it a try for some it had worked.............................
Hello again @Jerry_Xristos
I am wondering if you could help me regarding this release ?
I've noticed that after installation, the internet works fine, full speed, but after two days or maybe less, this release begins to limit the internet speed, yet I've tested downloading on my android phone and the internet speed is at max speed.
If I restore a backup I made with Acronis True Image home right after installation, the internet speed is at max, but after a day or so, it seems that this release of windows begins to limit my internet speed somehow. I've checked my task manager but there is nothing that shows the network on high usage.
I cant remember which windows it was previous to this release, but I have also experienced the same internet speed limit in that windows as well, hence the reason for searching and downloading this one for testing as my new everyday go to windows.
Any ideas on what can cause this internet speed limit or any other tests/fixes that you might know ?
PS: Using wifi to connect to the internet, not LAN, but internet speed via wifi works at max speed before the limit problem begins.
I don't think that your issue has to do with my build or any other build, its probably because the way you are connected in the internet.
Wifi is not the best option, there are many things that might be the issue, as for example, how far is your moderm from your pc, how many devices are connected with your modem, are you using 2.4Hz or 5Hz network connection with your pc, are you using mesh connection at your home, what is the connenction from your provider (24Mb, 50Mb, fiber) and the list goes on with the wifi connection.
Are you sure that no one else stealing from your connection?
Have you ever run a speedtest to check your connection?
The modem you have is from your internet provider or you bought?
If you have it for too long might have a problem

I had the same issue a year before and the problem was the modem.
Also have you ever changed the cable from your phone line to the modem? If you haven't I would suggest to be first thing to do and check again.

quetiano

Downloaded
107.3 GB
Uploaded
391.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Because its removed, but you can try from contect menu withe the GOD mode option>add your bluetoothe device

I don't think that your issue has to do with my build or any other build, its probably because the way you are connected in the internet.
Wifi is not the best option, there are many things that might be the issue, as for example, how far is your moderm from your pc, how many devices are connected with your modem, are you using 2.4Hz or 5Hz network connection with your pc, are you using mesh connection at your home, what is the connenction from your provider (24Mb, 50Mb, fiber) and the list goes on with the wifi connection.

Also have you ever changed the cable from your phone line to the modem? If you haven't I would suggest to be first thing to do and check again.
Thank you for the reply Jerry_Xristos
I have a fiber line, about 3.5 mb/s to 4 mb/s max. I've checked to see if anybody is stealing my connection, but my modem displays the correct users connected. I've run many speedtests and also on my android phone, but my android phone runs at full speed. The modem is from my fiber service provider so thats ok. I had fiber for a year or two now.
I think that I'll try another Windows and test the speed each time to notice if it decreases, I just find it strange because it works perfectly after a new install/restore from a backup, but after one or two days, it goes slow. Let me run those tests and if I come across anything, I will let you know if you are interested in knowing as well !
Once again thank you very much for your hard work, time and help, much appreciated !!!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the reply Jerry_Xristos
I have a fiber line, about 3.5 mb/s to 4 mb/s max. I've checked to see if anybody is stealing my connection, but my modem displays the correct users connected. I've run many speedtests and also on my android phone, but my android phone runs at full speed. The modem is from my fiber service provider so thats ok. I had fiber for a year or two now.
I think that I'll try another Windows and test the speed each time to notice if it decreases, I just find it strange because it works perfectly after a new install/restore from a backup, but after one or two days, it goes slow. Let me run those tests and if I come across anything, I will let you know if you are interested in knowing as well !
Once again thank you very much for your hard work, time and help, much appreciated !!!
How many programs are you running on the background (have you installed many programs)?
Change the cable as I told you, you might find some differences.
I have a fibre connection at 100Mbs so if I am having small issues from time to time I wouldn't know only with big ones it get noticed.
Are you seeding all the time? By the way when you are doing the test turn of all the programs, like torrent etc..............

quetiano

Downloaded
107.3 GB
Uploaded
391.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your reply Jerry_Xristos
You might not believe this, but because of this problem, I did not install much other than Office 2007, Notepad++, google chrome and bitdefender 2015. Even without bitdefender installed, the internet speed ran perfect at the beginning after install, then went slow.
After a restore from a backup, I installed bitdefender and it worked perfectly again at the beginning, then went bad with slow internet speed. So whatever I tried, the internet becomes slow, yet on other windows devices with wifi, its running at max speed, I've just tested a windows tablet now on wifi and its getting around 21 Mbps.
I'll try another windows and see.

aliong

Downloaded
129.6 GB
Uploaded
48.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Thanks bro, it work nice

Downloaded
66.3 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Check posts 59 & 60 on this thread

Had to re enable updates but after that it's working again. Thanks! This been my daily driver for a couple months now and i love it!

rexus17

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
19.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thankyou, hopefully always in good health

V3GITA

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for this great upload....

pdeluao

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How can i install drives? and direct x valorant has pop ups

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
How can i install drives? and direct x valorant has pop ups
What do you mean how you can you install drivers?
Download the drivers you want from your manufucture website if you don't have them and install the drivers you are missing.

pasigas

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
maraming salamat po sa nag upload nito

Translate: