Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Gamers Edition Windows 10 Pro 21H1 [19043.1237]

kasmala2021

Banned
Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is this updateable? Or is the Windows Update working?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Is this updateable? Or is the Windows Update working?
Yes it is and windows updates are working

Loloy Buloy

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great upload. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

sahulx

Downloaded
140.9 GB
Uploaded
268.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Idk if im doing something wrong but i cant install Photoshop and others programs from adobe just didnt open the installer.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Idk if im doing something wrong but i cant install Photoshop and others programs from adobe just didnt open the installer.
I don't think that this had to do something with the build, disable your antivirus and check if your AV has blocked the exe file

Goldie05

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have the same issue. i only use windows defender. i disabled and i still can't install the programs. it shows the setup in the background on task manager but it never shows up to install the program.

lemuelsgarcia

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i would love to try this one, thanks alot for the work mate.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
i have the same issue. i only use windows defender. i disabled and i still can't install the programs. it shows the setup in the background on task manager but it never shows up to install the program.
How is it possible to have the same issue from the moment you dont even have download it

chua08

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank bro nice work great!

aswerock331

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
good day...i cant install roblox , is there a chance to fix this problem? the error is (Roblox requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater).?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
good day...i cant install roblox , is there a chance to fix this problem? the error is (Roblox requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater).?
You can downloaded manually (from microsoft) and install it or you can use DISM++ to install if you want

aswerock331

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You can downloaded manually (from microsoft) and install it or you can use DISM++ to install if you want
Thanks sir, i already solved it by updating windows

Goldie05

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
How is it possible to have the same issue from the moment you dont even have download it
. My husband download it with his account and installed it in both of our computers.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
. My husband download it with his account and installed it in both of our computers.
More than 600 members have downloaded and not such an issue, did you do a clean installation?

raza.t

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Actually I don't have broadband, I usually copy the downloaded iso from my friend's pc with fixed connection... I got a minor error and solution, just sharing.... Could help some new user

I tried to install an old game (GTA vice city) but the installer didn't start and thrown an error direct X not installed even after installing DX 9 and 10... The solution is... Go to turn windows features on or off and tick the legacy component and apply changes... Then the installer and game works fine

Goldie05

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
More than 600 members have downloaded and not such an issue, did you do a clean installation?
yes . is it maybe because i dont have adobe cloud that is the problem? because i installed sony vegas fine. i tried also to install creative cloud and it shows 717 error. i googled it but i didn't find any solution. im pretty sure it's not your windows fault but im just trying to find a solution.

sahulx

Downloaded
140.9 GB
Uploaded
268.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Actually I don't have broadband, I usually copy the downloaded iso from my friend's pc with fixed connection... I got a minor error and solution, just sharing.... Could help some new user

I tried to install an old game (GTA vice city) but the installer didn't start and thrown an error direct X not installed even after installing DX 9 and 10... The solution is... Go to turn windows features on or off and tick the legacy component and apply changes... Then the installer and game works fine
I tried but its not working just using a new SO since its not working for me.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
yes . is it maybe because i dont have adobe cloud that is the problem? because i installed sony vegas fine. i tried also to install creative cloud and it shows 717 error. i googled it but i didn't find any solution. im pretty sure it's not your windows fault but im just trying to find a solution.
I would suggest to find and a repack version of the adobe program you want and install it (with repack versions you don't have to do anything) because sometimes the installation with adobe programs its a little tricky
Maybe as you said the adobe cloud is the problem.
Thats why I am saying to use a repack version it would the hole job. Just a thought...............
Does this happening only in adobe programs?
Did you check if your pc meets the requirements?

Frenzy10

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can i activate this with original windows key?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
can i activate this with original windows key?
Its activated during the installation procedure