Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Gamers Edition Windows 10 Pro 21H1 [19043.1237]

rostdrift

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for Sharing..

is this applicable for diskless image.,?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for Sharing..

is this applicable for diskless image.,?
What do you mean?

rifatweb

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
3.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can any one help me how i bootable usb by Rufus.i creat bootable usb but i can't install this on my leptop.please help me

rostdrift

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
What do you mean?
i mean creating image for diskless application.. thanks dfor fast response

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
can any one help me how i bootable usb by Rufus.i creat bootable usb but i can't install this on my leptop.please help me
Read this tutorial and check if you have done it correct, otherwise provide more details, error, screenshots etc............
i mean creating image for diskless application.. thanks dfor fast response
Diskless boot is reffering mostly for win 7 and 8, haven't done it before so I don't know buddy.
Besides this is custom build so clean installation is the only way for this build

Downloaded
92.5 GB
Uploaded
260.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much! I will try this.

GrrForce

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm wondering as I don't see anything in the first post, what's the FPS difference between Windows 10 latest updates on it and this one?

I've installed this on my VMWare and it looks nice but I already run Windows 10 with OOSU to deactivate anything that it's useless for me + telemetry.

Anyone did some tests? I wanna see if it's worth before doing backups and installing all my programs again and restore everything..

Zhushenron

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks will try later keep it up

ivelweyz

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi. I wanted to ask you guys because I had a problem with the installation after installing Windows from the nlite operagx program and installing it for a long time, but in the end I stopped the process because I did not install this operagx and after the interruption, the startisback configuration appeared to me and the rest I do not know if it installed me and therefore I would like to ask you where can I find the folder with these applications, what were built into nlite such as: Operagx, win aero tweaker and also what is the resume update registry file? regards
I have the same issue. Went through set up 3 times and each time it gets stuck at opergxseup.exe and doesn't progress any further. How long am I supposed to wait on this step?

well, 3hrs later and still the same thing

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I have the same issue. Went through set up 3 times and each time it gets stuck at opergxseup.exe and doesn't progress any further. How long am I supposed to wait on this step?

well, 3hrs later and still the same thing
Weird because more than 1600 members have downloaded and you are the only two who have this problem
Try to close the window of Opera installation so it can proceed to the next one

ivelweyz

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Weird because more than 1600 members have downloaded and you are the only two who have this problem
Try to close the window of Opera installation so it can proceed to the next one
Weird. Only pop up I had was the post-setup that tries to install everything and I couldn't close it without force close. When I did, nothing else popped up.
My follow up would be if I should keep trying to somehow instal it all if the programs that install after opera are that important.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Weird. Only pop up I had was the post-setup that tries to install everything and I couldn't close it without force close. When I did, nothing else popped up.
My follow up would be if I should keep trying to somehow instal it all if the programs that install after opera are that important.
You can add the programs manually if you want. You can find them here in the correct section

ivelweyz

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You can add the programs manually if you want. You can find them here in the correct section

Awesome. I'll try doing that. Thanks for the help.

D

ddlblog

Thank you for this release.

I can see that Cortana is disabled. Can i re-enable it to use it with games ?
I bought some Cereproc Text To Speech (TTS) voices but Cortana is really a good one and some games are able to read text thanks to TTS.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for this release.

I can see that Cortana is disabled. Can i re-enable it to use it with games ?
I bought some Cereproc Text To Speech (TTS) voices but Cortana is really a good one and some games are able to read text thanks to TTS.
Cortana is removed but you can try with DISM++ to re downloaded if you can

D

ddlblog

Cortana is removed but you can try with DISM++ to re downloaded if you can
Is it possible to re-install Cortana to benefit from TTS without installing Cortana search bar ?

How much space did you saved by removing it ?

I guess you removed it because that Cortana search bar take too much space in the task bar ?

Thanks for replies.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Try with DISM++ and see if you can re-install it again, from what I remember I think you can.
Never liked Cortana too annoying

calcman

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Having issues with updates the new 8212 update isn't completing with this install (on two computers)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Having issues with updates the new 8212 update isn't completing with this install (on two computer
windows updates are disabled until 2050

calcman

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
windows updates are disabled until 2050