Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing Geo Flex 110 2 in 1 laptop/tablet - touchscreen not responding..

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Does anyone out there have a Geo Flex 110 2 in 1 laptop/tablet? I'm having major probs getting the touchscreen to work..

This laptop has :

Intel® Celeron® N4020 Processor (1.1GHz, Dual Core, 4MB Cache)
4GB LPDDR4
64GB eMMC
11.6in HD TN (1366 x 768) Touchscreen
Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 600
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0

It was bought by my client 3 months ago.

It *had* Windows 10 Home (S Mode) on it.. Maybe. I looked, but I don't remember.. :oops:

I have a feeling that it did have Win 11 on it initially...

But I formatted it for a clean install of..

FBConan's Windows X-Lite 'Micro 11 23H2' [TeamOS Edition] R3
Which installed fine, but when I came to use the touchpad - nada. :(

So I - Updated the drivers (all of them), using :-
Driver Easy
WinZip Driver Updater 5.43.2.2
IObit Driver Booster Pro 11.3.0.43
DriverMax Pro v16.11.0.3 Portable
Driver Talent Pro 8.1.11.42
Ashampoo Driver Updater 1.6.2

and Windows Update.. through Device Manager..

Nothing.

OK.. try another OS maybe.. so I went for :-

BlackStar 11 Pro (Windows 11 21H2 LiTE) by FBConan
And did the same as above (driver updates).

Nothing.

So I thought hmmm... maybe a vanilla (untouched) Windows 11 would be better..nothing removed..so I tried :-

Windows 11 LTSC OS
Windows 11 22H2 Pro (Build 22621.1) Bypassed + Untouched by FBConan
Win11.Win10.Aio.32in1.Office (the Windows 11 Pro version on that).

Updated with Windows Update & several 3rd party driver updating apps (those above).

Nope.

"Right" I thought.. "Install Windows 10 on it." - meh.

So on goes Windows 10 Home 22H2.. I let it fully update, and ran the driver apps as mentioned above.

Nope.

OK... The laptop says that it's not Windows 11 friendly..but I thought it had the right specs.....just. And the manufacturer claims that it's updateable to Win 11... ?

I've also had some issues with the accelerometer, which was ok...then after something (probably an update), wasn't functional. Great. :rolleyes:

Device Manager claims that everything is fine. What?!? :banghead:

QVspZQ.jpeg

QVs3TW.jpeg

QVs4th.jpeg

I've been everywhere (as much as I could), looking for a solution.. And I've spent a total of 27 hours trying to solve this.. ( Edit: Ended up at 42 hours before I gave up.. :/ )

:cry: Help... and thank you for your time reading this malarkey. ;)

Last edited:

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Did the touch screen work before you formatted it?

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Did the touch screen work before you formatted it?
Perfectly. Yup.

That's why it's stressful for me.. explaining this to the client..

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I feel your pain, I've made the mistake of trying to make this kind of junk work better and formatted it to my regret. They do this deliberatly with this class of junk You have to send the serial number to the support site to get the software. It's a software package that makes the touch screen work from what I remember, You can have all the drivers but not the touchscreen function untill you get their software. I used to want to make things better but suffered for it offen enough, feeling sorry for the customer etc but you can't make junk better, you can just make it work is all. There's an email address at the support site you start with.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You could also look at Chuwi or Telcast or other makers of these things as they are all the same and some of those like Chuwi have full repair images, it bailed me out one time with a similar issue.

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I feel your pain, I've made the mistake of trying to make this kind of junk work better and formatted it to my regret. They do this deliberatly with this class of junk You have to send the serial number to the support site to get the software. It's a software package that makes the touch screen work from what I remember, You can have all the drivers but not the touchscreen function untill you get their software. I used to want to make things better but suffered for it offen enough, feeling sorry for the customer etc but you can't make junk better, you can just make it work is all. There's an email address at the support site you start with.
I've actually done this... I'm waiting for a reply.
You could also look at Chuwi or Telcast or other makers of these things as they are all the same and some of those like Chuwi have full repair images, it bailed me out one time with a similar issue.
I will try this as well my friend :)
Oh, btw... The Prisioner was a grrrreat series..!! I am not at number... ;)

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sorry for the trickle feed, I've been trying to remember. Some of these only entered windows tablet mode when you disconnected the keyboard. Check, Start, Settings, System, Tablet. McGoogan was the man!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
are you using a modded lite build?? check the touch service is started!

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sorry for the trickle feed, I've been trying to remember. Some of these only entered windows tablet mode when you disconnected the keyboard. Check, Start, Settings, System, Tablet. McGoogan was the man!
This model does not have a removable keyboard :/ It just flips around.. but...the accelerometer is functioning correctly now.. :whew:
are you using a modded lite build?? check the touch service is started!
I looked around, but could not find a "touch service" in services.. I had a goog, and couldn't find it with that either... sorry, but could you explain how to find it?
:happy:

I'm in the process of trying some drivers from Chuwi, and a couple of others...

Is there a Windows 11 Home S out there to try? I searched on here, but didn't see one...

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Need info why did your client brought this tablet to you in the first place?

Usually when original OS is windows 10, there is a drive with a folder that contains recovery partion.
Use that recovery partion with the original OS version.
And don't use a custom OS from here.

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Need info why did your client brought this tablet to you in the first place?

Usually when original OS is windows 10, there is a drive with a folder that contains recovery partion.
Use that recovery partion with the original OS version.
And don't use a custom OS from here.
They felt that it was running slow...and it was. With the usual Windoze bloatware... Faster for me to wipe and reinstall...or so I thought.
It *may* have been Win 11 Home - I don't remember.. There is no more recovery partition..it got wiped - it was a fresh install.
And I have tried Custom OS and Untouched OS as I mentioned above. Vanilla doesn't work either... ;)

They all seem to think the device is working :wondering:

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Slow?
That because the hardware is too slow.
And as you know, win 10 is pack with updates that could lead to max out CPU usage...

Well..
Since you wiped out the recovery partition, i think it's best that your download UNTOUCHED windows 10 Home S-Mode version...
Do clean install with it.
After that, hit update button..
So that this tablet could run properly...

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL TabletPC.cpl @1,general

Are the tablet settings showing?

I don't think that windows S will solve it.

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi there my friends! :)

Thank you for all of your time and patience with my issue.. especially @pleiadians !!
:h:

I tried that pack you sent me but alas! - It didn't work..
I also tried Windows 10 S.. nada.. :(

Sooo... I spoke to my client, and she was fine with the touchscreen not working, as long as it performs well, and has no other issues.

But...

It transpires that she originally ordered an Asus tablet/laptop from a place here called 'Harvey Normans'.. A big electrical retailer here (Ireland).

Two weeks later when it still hadn't turned up she called them, they claimed to have shipped it. They hadn't.
She called them in the third week, and got through to a manager who told her that the Asus was out of stock, (their website said otherwise at the time).

So they offered her this Geo Pants thing for €100 - it was originally €200.. but she had already paid €250 for the Asus!! So there was a €50 difference...but..it gets worse..
The laptop was discontinued by Geo just before she got it. So they were just shifting old stock onto their customers..
Not only did they never issue her a receipt (hardcopy or digital), but they told her that 'this Geo laptop has the same performance levels as the Asus had, and it was - get this - a better laptop and company!! Lying f*cks
:mad:

I actually got a driver pack from Geo, fair enough... it installs everything fine...except the bloody touchscreen.
:banghead:

So, she is pretty pissed at them, but she also just doesn't care about the touchscreen that much.
She has instructed me to install Windoze whatever on it for her...and she will see how it performs over the next week.. if she doesnt like it then she will call me, and we will both go to Hardly Normals in person and demand a full feckin' refund. I've dealt with this sort of corporate thievery before, so I'm pretty confident that we will get her a refund if that's what she wishes.

So, back to the beginning.. I've dropped on FBConan's Windows X-Lite 'Micro 11 23H2' [TeamOS Edition] R3, and it's running like a dream (still without the touchscreen of course!).

All apps installed, all maintenance done, all things updated, all security enabled and all cloned for any recovery needed. Whew! :D

If anyone reading this needs the Geo Flex 110 Driver Pack - just message me and I will create a link for you..

Thank you to everybody who gave me their advice, time and support!!

Cheers to you all!! Slainte!!
:h:

Last edited: