Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Getting Issue While Installing Gen2 Windows 10 Pro with Office 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello TeamOS!

I am using your windows 10 x64 Pro with Office 2019 since the day 1st and I follow each of your Update regularly! Currently I am facing issue while installing Windows 10 from Bootable USB drive, while installing Windows it stops at 70% or 71% and Installation reset to the 1st page. I have changed multiple USBs but faced the same issue. The issue remains the same even I have checked on multiple systems with multiple USBs.

Kindly guide me please!

Waiting for your Reply!

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
First of all, questions about an issue on a specific build should be posted on the related thread as the author/poster should know better about the windows build he posted. To avoid making multiple threads, I will leave this here but remember next time to post in the thread you got the torrent from. Second, you just tell us it stops at 70%. That can happen for 100 different reasons and that's why you are shown an error code when something is going wrong. Depending on the error code, we can determine better where the problem originates and so help you better. So please share the error code or describe the error you saw in general and specs of the PC will also help too.

Imagine it's like me asking you, I cant drive my car.. why?. That can be for many reasons, I can be drunk, I lost my keys, run out of gas, engine problem, flat tires... you get the idea. When you be more specific we can help better.

Based on the small description you gave I would get you got a corrupt iso and if that's the case, you need to re-download the torrent and make that USB again.

Last edited:

Light_Eater

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Waqar Ahmed Kamboh, If uploader has provided a hash / checksum you can check an integrity of the file/iso
Look in post or the files itself for a hash/MD5/ SHA values
If you are not sure how to generate a checksum to compare with sums provided by the author google for
How to check file integrity with hash/MD5/ SHA - choose a correct one for you.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
i don't think the problem is at the usb's you are using, if you are using rufus for the bootable usb stop and try power iso or ventoy (or similar)
rufus has problems for some with the latest updates

spsymb

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
yeh issue is in iso gen2 .. try 2nd attempt with only format tab by installing primarary partition...without delete new partition.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years