Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent GiliSoft Image Watermark Master v7.2.0 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PyWLYJ.jpg

P6en4V.png

Add Text Watermark to Photo
Remove Watermark from Photo
Add Image Watermark to Photo
Batch Processing Watermaks
Read Almost All Photo Files
Add Shape Watermark to Photo
Best Watermark Remover
Batch Processing Photos
Export to Original Photo Formats
Many Other Editing Funtions

P6e3UK.png

PyWmnD.png

PyWVZg.jpg

PyWwT5.png

PyWlkR.png

PyWDtm.png

PyWXaA.png

P6e4qs.png

Install and copy the Fix file in your installation folder "Gilisoft". Then........... have fun.

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    4037ef11d5f8d5e44d2e98ab8efc67ba58c02abe
  • Loading…

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Will find this to be very helpful for our friend here. Thank you for sharing your work and efforts with us @Jimmy Collaros . :) :clap:

Bubble Gum

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
20.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You, I thinking about possibly using This Item File posted here.

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sadly, this is not much good if you want to save the watermarks for future use, as any Photographer would.
I have just used it to create a watermark ( 3 images on each photo) you have to tell the program to apply it to every image, when you quit, your settings all go too - such a shame.
I have uMark 6 which is paid for, but sadly it crashes if you are doing more than a couple of hundred images, other than that, it's brilliant.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Sadly, this is not much good if you want to save the watermarks for future use, as any Photographer would.
I have just used it to create a watermark ( 3 images on each photo) you have to tell the program to apply it to every image, when you quit, your settings all go too - such a shame.
I have uMark 6 which is paid for, but sadly it crashes if you are doing more than a couple of hundred images, other than that, it's brilliant.
This is the program and this is how it works.
If it doesn't save watermarks it is not my fault i am not the developer i didn't create it.
And a Photographer probably is using something more professional because it is his job.

Last edited:

skpManiac

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is the program and this is how it works.
If it doesn't save watermarks it is not my fault i am not the developer i didn't create it.
And a Photographer probably is using something more professional because it is his job.
Obviously you didn't create it dude, my comment was not aimed at YOU, it was others who are going to look at this for watermarking, so they know what they are downloading!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Obviously you didn't create it dude, my comment was not aimed at YOU, it was others who are going to look at this for watermarking, so they know what they are downloading!
There are so many programs for watermarks but how can i know which of them can save the watermarks?
I wish i new to upload. If you have something to suggest send me a PM and i can try to find it.

Last edited:

skpManiac

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There are so many programs for watermarks but how can i know which of them can save the watermarks?
I wish i new to upload. If you have something to suggest send me a PM and i can try to find it.
You do a great job of sharing Jimmy, I love to download and try new programs, if I like them and use them for work I always buy them. When I try them I always share my findings on here, that way other users get some info from a none biased user :)

I currently use UMark 6 for my images, but it has issues and gets very few updates. If I find something else I'd like to try I will give you a shout mate, thank you :)