Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent GOM Player Plus 2.3.87.5356 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11485 (11485)
Member for 8 years
PESzns.png

2e0do.png

GOM Player Plus is the next evolution to GOM Player free version. GOM Player Plus still provides all of the capabilities as GOM Player, but with added major upgrades: No Advertisements, an Upgraded UI for easy and quick usage, Significant performance upgrade. Why use GOM Player Plus?

Next Generation Performance
GOM Player Plus is turbo charged for highest video resolution and peak video player performance.

No Advertisements
GOM Player Plus is ad-free to enhance user experience and faster speed.

Comprehensive File Support
GOM Player Plus can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!

Strong Subtitle Functionality
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.

Play 360 degrees VR video
- Fully supports 360 degrees video, view the 360 degree world by just using the keyboard or mouse
- Multi-angle side viewer: front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
- Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos

Advanced Features
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player Plus allows you do much more than simply play your videos.

Codec Finder
In the rare case that an uncommon video types isn't supported by GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.

Connect with GOM Remote
You can control GOM Player Plus with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.

File size: 34 MB

2eYoK.png

Q8Mqqo.png
Q8MGWH.png

Q8MMyV.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text for instructions.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    8529c7488f3c44c3bf5b8bc0746f3fc7874c7c6f
  • Loading…

Vanmy2910

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
263.5 GB
Uploaded
323.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many thanks @Mr. Spacely for sharing update :inlove: :h:

Erwin0265

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Finally! After fuffing around with my purchased versions (I have 3!) of GOM Player Plus, trying to transfer a licence from one PC to another and waiting for them to send me a code so I can actually do the changes myself (which rarely works first time); I'm still (after over an hour) waiting to receive an email from GOM Labs!!
During that time, I have received three emails from TeamOS to login (it's still a bit clunky on my side; the two step verification that is; often get, "Oops, something went wrong, please try again")! And they're supposed to be the professionals!
Anyway, five minutes to download this and another five to install and now I can play some new codec mp4 that wasn't showing any images before.
Thank you!!

Question (if anyone has read all of my waffle); do I now need to leave my PC running for the next 3 days to not get a Hit and Run? I've been getting them despite uploading more than I downloaded - but I have been putting my PC to sleep overnight; could this be why?
Just trying to understand the system as I never had this issue in the past....

A

Alabama77

hello stop putting virus-filled software and invest in an antivirus like bitdefender total security and no more download problems thank you.

Erwin0265

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hello stop putting virus-filled software and invest in an antivirus like bitdefender total security and no more download problems thank you.
If you are talking to me I think you may have totally missed the point.
I have anti virus protection and the only "problem" I was referring to was GOM Labs, the manufacturer of the software we're all using freely here. As I mentioned, I have three legit licensesbut I can't change what PC they work on as GOM Labs records both the MAC number of the PC as well as the associated serial number. You're supposed to be able to get onto your own personal page on the GOM labs site so you can transfer the licence from one PC to another. One of my PC's fried a MB recently so I had to rebuild it with a few new components so GOM no longer recognizes it.
Despite my communicating with GOM labs, after three-ish days, still no reply.
I was comparing GOM Labs to TeamOS who had responded to my forgetting my password three times in 5 minutes as I kept inputting the wrong email address (.com instead of .net - they both work for email but not as a username).
As for my asking about being able to put my PC to sleep when I'm supposed to seed for 3 days has been answered as I have been putting my PC to slep but haven't received a "Hit and Run" (I hate that term as I'd never consciously do it - on the road or the Internet)....
Lastly, I really don't see the relevance of your comment to my situation anyway and if you're talking to someone else, it would be good to either include a quote of at least mention their name. Otherwise you may as well be farting upwind for all the good it does...........