Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Gothic Beauty 1

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
QgG3pU.png

QgGSdq.png

QgGpee.png

Hello and Good Day to You. May this find you in good health. These
random wallpapers were done by a friend's suggestion as she really
enjoys gothic art. So here's some portraits we hope you'll like. We used
minimal enhancements with Adobe Photoshop 2022 and plugins. Enjoy.

QgGRZn.png

Please view fullscreen at 1920x1080, the single wallpapers file may be opened with Winrar.
FILE SIZE: 27.27 MB

QgGsCQ.png

QgG1aW.png

QgGFoh.png

QgGHVr.png

QgGaAo.png

QgMQds.png

QgGreH.png

We would like to express our gratitude and thanks to the Staff,
our friends and the TEAMOS community members for your
continued contributions that make this forum so alive and welcoming.
As Always, in Loving Regards,

QgMPvK.png

:h::h::h:

QgMZCc.png

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years

Thank You Very Much ...

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Why are you pretending that "your friend" created all of these images when they have been featured as book covers, album covers, wallpapers and have been present over the span of at least ten years and created by many different artists?
As for "minimal enhancements with Adobe Photoshop 2022 and plugins"; as some of these images are actual digital paintings and some are dated (when you find the REAL author of the piece) to anywhere from 2013 onwards!
We all are here for similar reasons; software for free (modified and original); but no-one claims that the item/software/etc is fully their own work as you are doing here,
Artwork is a very much personal creation - only one artist creates a digital image (photobashing, painting, etc), for the main part; it's not like most software which is created by companies.
Please don't claim artwork as your own, or "your friend's"...

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For your understanding @Erwin0265 , we have made no claim to have created them originally and have always stated they are RANDOM desktops. Random being the operative word here. One of the very first lines in our description states they are random wallpapers. Not originally created by us or our dear friends. We go online and search for RANDOM wallpapers from all over the internet and make these what we feel is a personal, presentable apppreciation of them. Of course they're from other artists and various years, that's where our fun is, searching. The enhancements range from shading to simple resizing. Please don't construe this as an apology. Our friends are our own and we respect them greatly. We'll not take offense as this is why we value you as a forum member in long standing and appreciate your remarks. If you would like to continue this discussion, please feel free to PM us at anytime we're here in the forum. Have a great day. :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This is not me taking sides of either Erwin or Alesia/Amelia (A/A for short) but we need to be fair and just.

Erwin you said:
Why are you pretending that "your friend" created all of these images
But Amelia wrote:
These random wallpapers were done by a friend's suggestion

Maybe it's a misunderstanding of English (I do that all the time too) but A/A said they made this pack after a friend's suggestion/idea and not that a friend made them. Those 2 things are not the same.

The way I understand what they do is that A/A just finds a set of images from the internet with a specific theme, (Sci-fi - Goth - Surreal - Styling Profiling, etc), and using photoshop they try to stylize those wallpapers and adjust them to their own, taste and give a uniform tone/color/feeling. Think of it as adding their touch to premade wallpapers.

I looked into past posts they made, not just this one, and I don't think I ever saw them claiming that the wallpapers are their creation and to be honest I don't think it's needed to be said that the wallpapers are not originally created by them because it's understood or at least implied.

Just my 2 cents from a 3rd person's point of view and sorry Amelia Alesia for calling you A/A but the post would be twice as long if I did :p

Darkopeth

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
262.1 GB
Uploaded
625.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the wallpapers, they´re awesome!!:)

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This is not me taking sides of either Erwin or Alesia/Amelia (A/A for short) but we need to be fair and just.

Erwin you said:

But Amelia wrote:

Maybe it's a misunderstanding of English (I do that all the time too) but A/A said they made this pack after a friend's suggestion/idea and not that a friend made them. Those 2 things are not the same.

The way I understand what they do is that A/A just finds a set of images from the internet with a specific theme, (Sci-fi - Goth - Surreal - Styling Profiling, etc), and using photoshop they try to stylize those wallpapers and adjust them to their own, taste and give a uniform tone/color/feeling. Think of it as adding their touch to premade wallpapers.

I looked into past posts they made, not just this one, and I don't think I ever saw them claiming that the wallpapers are their creation and to be honest I don't think it's needed to be said that the wallpapers are not originally created by them because it's understood or at least implied.

Just my 2 cents from a 3rd person's point of view and sorry Amelia Alesia for calling you A/A but the post would be twice as long if I did :p
Fair enough. I don't really agree (being in the graphic art field myself gives me a different perspective I guess); but if that was their intent, I withdraw and apologise for my statements but would ask that they try to explain what they do/did with a bit less ambiguity...