Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hardware ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

waseemakram

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello Team-OS members, i am looking for any tools / software / ways to change or clone system hardware ID, which generate by any software for registration of their product. actually i want to set same hardware id of two PCs. could anyone help me?

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
HWID changer, you google it

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
You need to understand that there is no way you can actually change the Hardware ID's or let alone clone them unless you reprogram the actual bios of each device.

The programs you will find on the net like the one that @Iceman96 will spoof or fake the name of a device only, by changing the registry keys in system/controlset001/enum and will make it appear as you have different hardware. That means whatever programs just check the registry will get fooled, but you won't fool software that actually looks for the hardware and its capabilities. For example, I can check how many CPU cores the CPU has (like what you see in task manager) and so if you have an I3 with 4 cores, you can't fake you have an AMD with 16 cores.

By the way, the moment you restart windows you have to reapply the changes, as the registry keys get refreshed with each boot, and of course if someone boots from a USB device (linux/winpe) they will see the real hardware IDs.

If you want to use this to bypass game protection, all you have to do is test it and you never know but for anything else... don't expect much.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

vurelo

Downloaded
69.6 GB
Uploaded
713 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I was following the doubt, beautiful explanation @Cyler thank you

armanmanveer

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
1.Solution are possible but after restart your hardware id can change different.
2. Create accronics your complete master C drive theb try if they can showing error then try reverse engineer way am sure its working 100%

Skip1

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
@waseemakram seems like you got the answers you were looking for, thank you @Cyler and @Iceman96 marking this complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.