Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Has anyone experience with Limewire networks, Hyper V Ethernet Adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Livewire is an audio over IP system created by Axia Audio, a division of The Telos Alliance. Its primary purpose is to route and distribute broadcast-quality audio to radio stations.

I have managed to install Axia Ip Driver correctly, but when configuring the Hyper V Ethernet Adapter channels I cannot find any channel.

It is obvious that I will have to make additional configurations with that Hyper V adapter, the thing is that I don't know how to do it, I can't even see it in Networks and Shared Resources.

NOTE: Hyper V is installed and functional, both from BIOS/UEFI and from Windows features.

Maybe someone who understands livewire networks can help me, explaining step by step and with screenshots if possible how to solve it.

Very thankful! :)

EDIT:
They already answered me from Axia technical support, to use that driver I need to have a Limewire network on my PC or else use VAC.
I have used VAC and everything works fine. :)

This thread can be closed. :)

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)