Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hello knowledgeable people of TeamOS! I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Good day people!

I would like to ask for your help regarding how an operating system works. I wonder why my games run slowly such as PPSSPP and League of Legends in my current OS (Win 10 LITE x64 by Ghostmods), I made sure to install the latest and complete needed driver package too. But most importantly, I didn't experience this in my previous OS ( A windows 8 x64 that I also downloaded here in TeamOS) I've always had 60FPS in most games. I do have an hunch though that my AMD Radeon graphics card isn't really supported by Win10. I really need your expert opinion on this guys. Thank you so much!

I'll send an image of my specs upon your request! ;)

K S Maan

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
63.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Tbh it all depends upon drivers of you using, Integrated graphics like radeon you can use experimental crossfire drivers for your igpu from official site or compatible drivers that site mentioned its with windows 10

Those experimental drivers called crimson edition check on oficial site

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Tbh it all depends upon drivers of you using, Integrated graphics like radeon you can use experimental crossfire drivers for your igpu from official site or compatible drivers that site mentioned its with windows 10

Woah man i'll definitely check that site right away! thanks for the additional input i learned something new :D:D

Those experimental drivers called crimson edition check on oficial site

I'll definitely download one right now man! thank you so much!

K S Maan

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
63.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If you can tell exact processor and like amd a4 with Radeon 6XXX might give me more references btw i think you had installed Windows 8 drives on windows 10 so that works for display but lagging in gaming due to incompatibility

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
How about this.. Ask Ghostmod or whoever where ever you found this.. If here ask on the thread

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If you can tell exact processor and like amd a4 with Radeon 6XXX might give me more references btw i think you had installed Windows 8 drives on windows 10 so that works for display but lagging in gaming due to incompatibility

AMD Radeon HD 7400M man

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
How about this.. Ask Ghostmod or whoever where ever you found this.. If here ask on the thread

I'll take note of that man thanks!

Hello guys, my fps are back to the way it was again and the gaming experience is kinda smooth. Thanks for all of your help this problem is solved now! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.