Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hello, what would be the best way to boost my seed ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWALT

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I typically forget to seed after something is finished downloading, that is my own fault of course. I used whatever the seed bonuses were that costs upload points (I had a lot) but I am unsure of what it means, I actually think it took my points down lol. I've used this site for many years, losing my account long ago from a password change and I forgot how the ratio situation works. I have 2 seperate machines I do not mind seeding from at up to 1/gbs upload if it allows me, but do not know which torrents I should use of if there is a seed-pool I can use. I grew up downloading all kinds of Windows Lite versions over the years from here, along with too many to count software and programs, and absolutely love this community. As of now, I have never went below the ratio but I keep seeing the popup and do not feel right it being there, when I know I should be contributing back. Should I just pick random Torrents, or again, is there a specific seed-pool I can use? Best regards, thank you. :)

CWALT

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nevermind I am unsure of what was wrong, it appears my ratio is just fine. :) I refreshed the website and it is normal again, above 1.00, disregard this.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
More info about seeding as well as other torrent-related questions and issues can be found here:

Make sure you can spare a few min reading it and if you have questions, feel free to ask in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.