Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Help About IDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Firstly, thank you Teamos Forums, I love you very much. Secondly, I hope that my request does not violate the laws
How do I get the retail version of the idm program from the heart of the company?
Help download IDM retail version not free

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
It's the same exe for both trial and full/retail versions. The trial becomes retail when given the right activation when you pay for the software.

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It's the same exe for both trial and full/retail versions. The trial becomes retail when given the right activation when you pay for the software.
Thank you for your quick response, but in some forums I see them offering the retail version ending with the letter F as in the picture that I attached, and I do not know how to obtain it, and they say that it is the original version, and when I asked them for a way

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for your quick response, but in some forums I see them offering the retail version ending with the letter F as in the picture that I attached, and I do not know how to obtain it, and they say that it is the original version, and when I asked them for a way
If you check this link you can see that the trial becomes full, without the need for an extra download.
Code:
https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/register2.html
Maybe some add the F (for full) it's a known tactic so people won't mix it with an official exe since medicine often needs specific versions of the exe to work.

Then again maybe someone else knows more, give it some time.

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you check this link you can see that the trial becomes full, without the need for an extra download.
Code:
https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/register2.html
Maybe some add the F (for full) it's a known tactic so people won't mix it with an official exe since medicine often needs specific versions of the exe to work.

Then again maybe someone else knows more, give it some time.
Thank you very much, my teacher, for everything you gave me and the Teamos community. Your responses were professional, but I will wait if someone can provide me with a way to obtain the copy that ends with the letter F from the heart of the company. Perhaps the company hides that from many people.

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
When I click on the link to PNG, it does not load. It says 'This site can't be reached' may be the domain is blocked from my country!!
I think as per the site rules external links are not allowed unless they are inside Code field? Please check. Thanks

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
top4top domain blocked for being malicious.
Which image hosting sites are allowed?
Use only to upload and provide images link. No other image hosting sites are allowed.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I'm curious tho why do u need the version with F? do you know the difference with it and the regular ones?

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I bet the "F" simply means it comes with the medicine which is applied after installation.
IDM website shares fully working Trial version of the application which after registration loses limits.
Now, if IDM website shared only a Demo/Lite version of the application, then that would mean they embed your license/digital fingerprint inside the full version.
As I see in IDMs changelog, few major versions ago they did indeed share a separate limited version and registered users got link to the full version.

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
top4top domain blocked for being malicious.
Sorry, manager, I didn't know it was forbidden

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm curious tho why do u need the version with F? do you know the difference with it and the regular ones?
This is among the reasons for which I wrote this request. Perhaps there is something hidden from the rest

Zaroug Eissa

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I bet the "F" simply means it comes with the medicine which is applied after installation.
IDM website shares fully working Trial version of the application which after registration loses limits.
Now, if IDM website shared only a Demo/Lite version of the application, then that would mean they embed your license/digital fingerprint inside the full version.
As I see in IDMs changelog, few major versions ago they did indeed share a separate limited version and registered users got link to the full version.
Yes you are on the right track, so how do we get a link to the full version sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.