Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help me please i'm having an issue with the win 10 RS5 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidouren

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hey everyone i hope you're having a good day
i had to post this thread about the issue i'm having because i tried so many fixes but i came to think that only you guys can help
it's about the search bar in win10 RS5 build
i ve downloaded this windows "PRO10 VE RS5 x64 TC&AXE Build 2019" and i'm so glad with the performance i'm getting out of it , it's just that i'm rly used to the search bar and i have so many programs i usualy can't find in the start menu but the task bar search won't work no matter what
i could install the "start is back plus program" but i rly like the original windows 10 menu so i hope you guys can help me reinstall this service or cortana's service idk .
thank you so much for your amazing work this is my first post in the forum

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
only option is to download a fully untouched version off windows for the original search as cortanna is tied in with search function and this has been removed

startisback is your only option and if you don't want to use that then format and install a full windows

there was really no need to open this thread at all, if only you just read a little you would off found this out

thread locked and complete

Status
Not open for further replies.