Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Help Needed Recover Partition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas_Barua

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
right-click Computer and Manage, and from the left choose Disk Management and right-click on partition "D" and "Change letter and drive path".

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
right-click Computer and Manage, and from the left choose Disk Management and right-click on partition "D" and "Change letter and drive path".

Ok I did that and it changed to drive G: .... but still RAW.

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
can you try connect it as external disk to a laptop or other computer?

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can you try connect it as external disk to a laptop or other computer?

This is a LapTop .. sorry I did not mention that. ... :)

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Download any version of ubuntu burn them to a dvd and boot as trial (not clean instal) and check from there.

Snuffy

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
583.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The first way:

1. Install and run MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
  2. Choose “Hard Disk Drive” from the main window.
  3. Select the RAW hard drive and press “Scan” to detect files in it.
  4. Browse the scan result during or at the end of the scan.
  5. Check the files you need and click on the “Save” button to choose a partition for storing them.
  6. Click on the “OK” button to confirm your selection.

The second way:

1. Call the system built-in fix program after discovering the RAW
  2. Download practical tool to repair the hard disk boot record.
  3. Rebuild hard disk partition table with a special
  4. Recover data from RAW hard drive by employing professional data recovery tool (MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a good choice even for green hands).
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is my top pick as it proved to be way ahead of the competition. It comes with a very intuitive interface which is suitable for all users. It has recovered 1GB in 85 seconds and managed to recover all 106 files after the disk was formatted…

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The first way:

1. Install and run MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
  2. Choose “Hard Disk Drive” from the main window.
  3. Select the RAW hard drive and press “Scan” to detect files in it.
  4. Browse the scan result during or at the end of the scan.
  5. Check the files you need and click on the “Save” button to choose a partition for storing them.
  6. Click on the “OK” button to confirm your selection.
The second way:

1. Call the system built-in fix program after discovering the RAW
  2. Download practical tool to repair the hard disk boot record.
  3. Rebuild hard disk partition table with a special
  4. Recover data from RAW hard drive by employing professional data recovery tool (MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a good choice even for green hands).
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is my top pick as it proved to be way ahead of the competition. It comes with a very intuitive interface which is suitable for all users. It has recovered 1GB in 85 seconds and managed to recover all 106 files after the disk was formatted…

Ok .... I will do the first way ... I need to run out and get my daughter now ... then I will try and report back in another hour or so... If you are gone it is ok... just reply tomorrow or whenever you can :)

Thank you much !

Download any version of ubuntu burn them to a dvd and boot as trial (not clean instal) and check from there.

Hi friend !
Afraid my laptop has no burner. I use bootable USB drives ... I could put ubuntu on that I guess.... I will try "Snuffy" idea first and then if that fails I will try your Linux method tomorrow.
Again thank you for your time ... I will write you once I did this ...

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try ubuntu also and report when you can gtg sleep 03:30 here :D

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
UPDATE: Nothing is really working. The Partition that holds all my data I need back is still RAW. Some programs say the partition is Locked .. others say it is NOT Locked. Funny thing is I dont even have bitlocker installed on this PC. **shrug**

I ran MiniTool Power Data Recovery on the RAW partition. It ran for 14 hours and was only 75% done. It found over 400 thousand files but none of them were from the partition in question !?! a lot were from the first partition which is my C drive.

It all is just crazy and doesn't make sense. I guess maybe it is time to just say forget it and cut my loss's --- format the partition and re-install a different version of Windows 10. For what it's worth this all happened during my install of the VIP Galaxy 10. I am NOT SAYING it has anything to do with that version ... just I am going to pass on it for now and try another.

Thank you all for all the help you guys gave me here.... :)

Cheers

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
nearly two full pages :eek: also a lot off double posts, please take this to PM, thread locked till @TheMacGyver gets here

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
nearly two full pages :eek: also a lot off double posts, please take this to PM, thread locked till @TheMacGyver gets here
Absolutely more than enough chit chat and typing skills here... First 4 comments said more than enough.. No need for more..
Thread complete and Locked..

Status
Not open for further replies.