Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kordoff

Downloaded
101.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wait..... you installed WindowsFX (linux distro) and EVERYTHING works???? I think you just answered you OWN question. IF Windows 10/11 wont install on the laptop without screen errors, BUT, a linux distro runs fine, then it is the Windows 10/11 you are trying to use. Drop back to Win7 and be happy with it.

I have an OLD acer laptop that came with Win Vista, so I deleted it and tried EVERY current version of LInux under the sun, and ALL came back with distorted and unreadable windows. I had to go back to an OLDER (2017) version of Linux Mint 17.3 to get ANYTHING to install on it and run right. Ended up putting Win7 on it and just using it for light duties when traveling.
I understand that, but this Laptop was installed with Win 10. Problem he said, is after some of use the laptop become too slow.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
....take it to a service center, where experts will find the fault

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I understand that, but this Laptop was installed with Win 10. Problem he said, is after some of use the laptop become too slow.

1) Laptop came with Win10 and worked fine.
2) WindowsFX installs fine and runs fine.
3) Win10 install breaks video.
4) Get NEW COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED Win10 ISO and re-install using IT.
5) DONT use one of the LITE or MINI versions, some necessary drivers may be missing causing issues such as this.

If you are capable of repairing PC's, and installing new OS's, then you obviously have the ability to troubleshoot and determine that IF it works with one OS, but not the other, then it MUST be an issue with the build you are trying to install. There are about 56,769,421 different versions of Win10, grab a different one and re-do it til it works.

Kordoff

Downloaded
101.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
1) Laptop came with Win10 and worked fine.
2) WindowsFX installs fine and runs fine.
3) Win10 install breaks video.
4) Get NEW COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED Win10 ISO and re-install using IT.
5) DONT use one of the LITE or MINI versions, some necessary drivers may be missing causing issues such as this.

If you are capable of repairing PC's, and installing new OS's, then you obviously have the ability to troubleshoot and determine that IF it works with one OS, but not the other, then it MUST be an issue with the build you are trying to install. There are about 56,769,421 different versions of Win10, grab a different one and re-do it til it works.
Sometimes even breaks the video before installer runs . . . . .
I will try with some untouched iso. Thanks for advice!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@Kordoff have your question been answered and your issue resolved??

let us know so we can complete the thread...

Thanks,

Kordoff

Downloaded
101.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Well I installed FydeOS it run good so I will give to him with that OS and see what he will say.
Thanks to everyone who tried to help me resolve that problem.
Mod can close thread! If I need further help I will make new thread ;)
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.