Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked HELP! Really not fair to get suspended after being told it was not a problem no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybowtie

Downloaded
288.9 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
First off I want to thank Team OS for so many years of making killer Operating Systems & Killer Apps Possible! Now to start my B--ch OK If you look at my history I seed till I'm nuts on every download non stop well a few weeks ago i had motherboard/CPU failure WAT STINKS!! so I lost all download's & all seeding twice & the 3rd time I gave up & purchased a new one. Now I emailed team OS when this happened you said "I don't see any problem your stats are good with a killer history well I'm sorry to say that last week my account was suspended for to many strikes. HELP! My history tells all. please help!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
They were right to a point .. Your stats are great but you got to many hit and runs.. 4 pages.. That why the suspension..

If you got your system stable and going just start all them again . I assume you still have downloads since MB/CPU failure would not loose these..

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Just trade in your hit and runs for upload credit or seed bonus. It's not rocket science. You've been here a while you should know this.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Just trade in your hit and runs for upload credit or seed bonus. It's not rocket science. You've been here a while you should know this.
That is wrong..lol.. Its the hit and runs like over 60.. redeeming BP will not make them go away.. only seeding them for 72 plus hours ..

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
That is wrong..lol.. Its the hit and runs like over 60.. redeeming BP will not make them go away.. only seeding them for 72 plus hours ..
I'm sorry @TheMacGyver I thought he could get rid of them with seed bonus and/or upload credit. My apologies.

jaybowtie

Downloaded
288.9 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
They were right to a point .. Your stats are great but you got to many hit and runs.. 4 pages.. That why the suspension..

If you got your system stable and going just start all them again . I assume you still have downloads since MB/CPU failure would not loose these..
how can i start them again had to completely start fresh?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11620 (11620)
Member for 8 years
how can i start them again had to completely start fresh?
If you still have files, just redownload torrents and seed. If you lost files say it here.

jaybowtie

Downloaded
288.9 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
If you still have files, just redownload torrents and seed. If you lost files say it here.
I have lost all of them & the reason this was so hard. I now started backing up daily yes it was not smart to go so many years without backing up. I had to start completely fresh & all that i could remember they would start like a new download. But if you can see my history I would always seed & really don't see why others don't ? it only helps each other & so much faster! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.