Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help with Ratio

RoyallyPhux

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I still have the files from the torrent but I don't have the "torrent" file so How I can fix My ratio?

Thanks in Advanced

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read the the most important page on the site
Site Introduction & Rules.

Pay particular attention to these sections:
Downloading
Torrent Guidance
Requesting Apps or Help

RoyallyPhux

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Read the the most important page on the site
Site Introduction & Rules.

Pay particular attention to these sections:
Downloading
Torrent Guidance
Requesting Apps or Help
So The only way out of this is to Pay money?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
From the guide:-

"If you have lost your .torrent files then read How to start seeding again if you no longer have the .torrent files."

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Have you read the instructions were given above???
You have to fix your hit and run issues.
Who told you the only way is to pay money??????
The best solution is to start seeding what you have downloaded from here

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Let me understand your problem, is it you have the files that were downloaded but are missing the .torrent itself and you wish to seed but since you don't have .torrent you don't know what to do? If yes, then you don't need to use money.

There are 3 scenarios that i can think of.

1. Just re-download the already download torrent (I don't know if redownload of already download torrent is possible or not after 0.38 ratio just ask admin or mods to be sure) and while before starting download, just point the save location of the torrent to your already downloaded file location, it will check and start seeding automatically without the need of downloading the entire software again.

2. What happened to the original .torrent files? I mean, i get it that you have lost and it happens, but how exactly have you lost it? Deleted the files? Clean format the OS and re wrote all the contents of HDD? As long as you have not overwritten the HDD extensively, you can always recover the folder and files. Try using easeus data recovery if you are sure that you have deleted but kinda sure if you haven't extensively overwritten the HDD.

2.1. This is one a simple yet tricky trick. If you are using the same OS before downloading the torrent and after downloading the torrent and also after deleting the torrent from your computer. There is a way to take your torrent files as long as you don't select the remove .torrent files when using the remove option in torrent. Type %Appdata% in your explorer path bar and search inside the utorrent or whatever torrent folder you use and see if there torrents inside.

3. FREELEECH, BABY.