Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help with windows store

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeoneXD

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
so i installed a custom windows 10 with alot of things removed but i want windows store back. i have done my reasearch and tried "Get-AppXPackage WindowsStore -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in powershell and nothing happens could someone help cant figure it out (i have looked everywhere)

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years

This might help you if not i would strongly recommend to use full version or Custom OS by Mirkec as he keeps store in his builds

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Next time read the description BEFORE downloading. Most of so-called "light" versions here have the store removed for some stupid reason. Removing the store app has a negligible effect on the ISO size. That's why I have never used one of them,I always get a FULL version.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@SomeoneXD, I would read the advice that was just given to you very carefully. Read the description of every custom/lite OS before downloading so you're not asking questions like this later.
Personally speaking, I would reformat and use a full OS to save you the trouble of trying to install Windows apps that were removed.

Thread closed and complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.