Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Hi friends What is the best data recovery software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishan1987

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi friends What is the best data recovery software?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
You can try it. It worked for me.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
There is no "best". If there was a best one, everyone would be using it and there wouldn't be a need for the rest. Add to that that opinions are very subjective cause to be fair for one to know the "best " software he must have used all of them in most any possible disaster/recovery scenario, document results, and form an opinion, which I doubt many do.

Some will say this, some will say that, some will say the other, and you will be back to square one after a while since most all recovery software will be suggested as best... from someone.

I can tell you this: Get a live windows PE version, strelec, or hiren or other, and use the tools they have. Dont try to recover from within Windows cause you may cause more problems if you dont know much about recovery. If possible, ask a person who knows of such things to help you.

Skyy2kM@st3r

Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
58.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
i use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, thats the best for me

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
i use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, thats the best for me
As you saw in the previous comment nothing is the best. The best is what meets your needs and it is useful for you.
In my comment i did not suggest i did not told it is the best i only told that it worked for me. It is better not to suggest to avoid problems.

Krishan1987

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There is no "best". If there was a best one, everyone would be using it and there wouldn't be a need for the rest. Add to that that opinions are very subjective cause to be fair for one to know the "best " software he must have used all of them in most any possible disaster/recovery scenario, document results, and form an opinion, which I doubt many do.

Some will say this, some will say that, some will say the other, and you will be back to square one after a while since most all recovery software will be suggested as best... from someone.

I can tell you this: Get a live windows PE version, strelec, or hiren or other, and use the tools they have. Dont try to recover from within Windows cause you may cause more problems if you dont know much about recovery. If possible, ask a person who knows of such things to help you.
Thank you friend I understood that. That comment gave me an answer. Thank you again

Krishan1987

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You can try it. It worked for me.
thank you friend i will try . thank you very much

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
My 2 cents

Beside the tool you're using to recover can I point out as a remark to @Cyler comments that you can use the tool from within windows if you're recovering from a USB flash drive.
But DO NOT recover to the drive you're recovering from!

Is that true @Cyler or will you again prove me wrong? LOL

Cheers

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The best recovery method is a complete and recent backup.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My 2 cents

Beside the tool you're using to recover can I point out as a remark to @Cyler comments that you can use the tool from within windows if you're recovering from a USB flash drive.

Cheers
It's not about proving you wrong, that is not my intent, it's how things work which is an objective truth.

Of course, you can try while Windows running, but doing that and/or running other software like browsers and the recovery software, etc increases the chance of creating temp files that can potentially overwrite the data one is trying to recover or if swap and/or hibernation kick in, that chance of loss is even higher. Also, you risk having the OS invoke TRIM, which will be a game over. Remember that the user has not installed such software and the installation itself may trigger a system restore point creation for undo... and bye-bye data.

As you see I always say "chance" cause there is nothing absolute as a lot depends on the time that has passed since data deletion, PC configuration, PC use by the user, Windows settings... and luck, but I do know that I do not want to gamble with data that I or my customers may have lost and need to get back. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't, but the fact remains that you get higher chances when using a live USB than the actual OS, especially if the data you try to recover, are on the OS disk too.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
So what
My 2 cents

Cheers
The best recovery method is a complete and recent backup.
I agree.. A recent backup is what will bring back everyting.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks one more time @Cyler for your explanations.
You've convinced me.

I learn a lot with our discussions. And probably other members as well do.

You can take it that I was joking with being proved wrong!

Cheers

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thanks one more time @Cyler for your explanations.
You've convinced me.

I learn a lot with our discussions. And probably other members as well do.

You can take it that I was joking with being proved wrong!

Cheers
I thought so too but with only written language I wasn't 100% sure. Some people are tooooo sensitive:p

Habib

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
16.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Well have done data recovery for 30 years well each data recovery software's are many though each works different depending how you have lost ,deleted,formatted, corrupted,shift delete and damaged with low life 10% remaining and lastly say the flash, SD CARD and external HDD and SSD.
FOR QUICK RECOVER USE

EAST IMPERIAL MAGIC NTFS- BEST BEST BEST 2
EAST IMPERIAL MAGIC FAT BEST
EAST IMPERIAL PARTITION BEST BEST 3
HETMAN NTFS
HETMAN FAT
EASEUS DATA RECOVERY-BEST BEST BEST 1
GetDataBack Pro BEST 4
MyRecover BEST BEST 5
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal-Business v11.8 BEST 6
Tenorshare 4DDiG
iCare SD Memory Card Recovery BEST 8
Disk Drill Enterprise BEST 7
Well cant exhaust all but have used those in all my years well love you all lets share knowledge not to over react about peoples comments we are here to help each other.
BLESS YOU ALL FROM HABS COMPUTER REPAIRS UGANDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Well have done data recovery for 30 years well each data recovery software's are many though each works different depending how you have lost ,deleted,formatted, corrupted,shift delete and damaged with low life 10% remaining and lastly say the flash, SD CARD and external HDD and SSD.
FOR QUICK RECOVER USE

EAST IMPERIAL MAGIC NTFS- BEST BEST BEST 2
EAST IMPERIAL MAGIC FAT BEST
EAST IMPERIAL PARTITION BEST BEST 3
HETMAN NTFS
HETMAN FAT
EASEUS DATA RECOVERY-BEST BEST BEST 1
GetDataBack Pro BEST 4
MyRecover BEST BEST 5
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal-Business v11.8 BEST 6
Tenorshare 4DDiG
iCare SD Memory Card Recovery BEST 8
Disk Drill Enterprise BEST 7
Well cant exhaust all but have used those in all my years well love you all lets share knowledge not to over react about peoples comments we are here to help each other.
BLESS YOU ALL FROM HABS COMPUTER REPAIRS UGANDA.
Thank you for your input and I don't think I overreacted, I just made a point, that you actually proved too with your comment, that there is no single best software and that all you mentioned and many more will do the work just fine.

rhanz

Downloaded
71.4 GB
Uploaded
214 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Im still looking for the best =) but still no luck. go redundant next time less hassle. :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Im still looking for the best =) but still no luck. go redundant next time less hassle. :)
Define "best".

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)