Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hit and run Bug I Guess🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimonz21

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
164.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
QADOf8.png

Hi Everyone, I'm a low ratio patient, did a rookie mistake hehe.... So now I'm trying to recover from it. I have one problem, I'm seeding around 25 torrents, but one torrent in screenshot I'm seeding is in the list of hit and run. I waited for previous updating issue in this site and now other torrents are all working fine except this. This torrent is still in hit and run even though I'm seeding. So what's the problem?

RickCaffery

Downloaded
51.9 GB
Uploaded
37.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
use your seed points bonus to buy some upload points and fix the ratio

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@zimonz21, you have to seed the torrents for 3 days (72 hours) not necessarily continuous so that you don't get a hit & run.
According to our system (only source we can trust) you have seeded the torrent only 3 hours.

QADgXJ.png

I share some links of interest so that you understand how the ratio and the h&r works here.

It can be tedious to read so much text, but it is necessary for you to understand everything well. :)

P.S. I'm moving this thread to the corresponding section since it is definitely NOT a bug.

zimonz21

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
164.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
use your seed points bonus to buy some upload points and fix the ratio
I know i'm waiting to hit 1k for 10gb bonus:)

zimonz21

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
164.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@zimonz21, you have to seed the torrents for 3 days (72 hours) not necessarily continuous so that you don't get a hit & run.
According to our system (only source we can trust) you have seeded the torrent only 3 hours.

QADgXJ.png

I share some links of interest so that you understand how the ratio and the h&r works here.

It can be tedious to read so much text, but it is necessary for you to understand everything well. :)

P.S. I'm moving this thread to the corresponding section since it is definitely NOT a bug.
That's the problem, I've been seeding that torrent for 2 days
QADkHD.png

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
That's the problem, I've been seeding that torrent for 2 days
As I mentioned before, TeamOS only trusts the information provided by its torrent system.
That doesn't mean doubting your word, that's just the rules of the site.
Let's wait for the point of view of some Admin on your particular case, although 99.99% of the time it has been resolved as I told you.

zimonz21

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
164.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Okay Cool! Also that torrent is in inactive tab in my profile even though I'm seeding. In the meantime, I'll seed other torrents.:rofl:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Okay Cool! Also that torrent is in inactive tab in my profile even though I'm seeding. In the meantime, I'll seed other torrents.:rofl:
Ive reset you because of a mistake on our side.. Please follow all seeding rules now too..

This is complete now

Status
Not open for further replies.