Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How should i know if the os is for mbr or gpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tttiiinnn

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
8.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have this question. im having after installing some of the mod os. it says here C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAConrolPanel_8.1.962.0_x64_56jybvy8s...\nvcplui.exe The specified service does not exist as an installed service. can anyone help me with this kind of problem? i dont know what should i download because i think there's something i need to download so the windows can detect it. ps. the gpu driver is newly installed but it still says that. thankyou guys.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@tttiiinnn
Type the diskpart and list disk commands into the elevated command prompt one at a time, and press Enter for each command. (see screenshot below)
3 Look to see if a Disk # has a * (asterisk) in its GPT column or not.
If a Disk # has a * in its GPT column, then the disk is GPT.
If a Disk # does not have a * in its GPT column, then the disk is MBR.

Also as you are using a Modified/Custom OS please put the query on the OS thread itself from where you downloaded the Author might be able to help you.. Most Custom OS have dependencies removed that might cause some issues if not able to fix try with a Full OS version thankyou

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
đź‘‘ Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@tttiiinnn, Possibly it's your NVIDIA driver problem, try to Uninstall and Re-Install Or ask the question on the mod os Thread where do you find this os.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.