Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to Check CPU Temperature in Windows 11

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
raw.webp

Whether it's because of average performance or to check if it's time to reapply thermal paste, do you need to know the temperature of your processor? If Windows 11 does not allow it directly, fortunately it does not remain too complicated.
If Microsoft has made progress in easily displaying a lot of information about its PC (System Information, Task Manager, Settings, etc.), Windows 11 is still unable to directly display the processor temperature (CPU). It will therefore be necessary to use a third-party solution. There are various software programs capable of delivering this information, but for this tutorial, we have chosen the very simple, portable and free Core Temp.
HOW TO CHECK CPU TEMPERATURE IN WINDOWS 11
1. Download Core Temp
So let's start by downloading Core Temp. To do this, head to the Core Temps download page.
raw.webp

2. Install Core Temp
Run the downloaded executable. Follow the installation steps by clicking “Next” several times and accepting the License Agreement.
raw.webp

You can also choose the folder where to install Core Temp with the “Browse” button.
raw.webp

Finally, it is possible to check or uncheck a few options before validating the installation: creation of an icon on the desktop (and game icons, etc.), additional languages and remote management. Then, click “Install”.

raw.webp

3. Launch Core Temp and observe your CPU temperature

All that remains is to launch Core Temp. The current temperature as well as minimum and maximum are displayed at the bottom. The software also shows various data like the load and frequency of each core, and offers several options and features for advanced users.

raw.webp

That's it, you can now know the temperature of your processor in a few seconds! And it would also be time to review the heat dissipation of yours truly… 64°C seems quite high for an inactive PC.

Greetings !!!

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
209.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this helpful post

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this helpful post
You're welcome !:angel:!

Greetings !

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
892.7 GB
Uploaded
27.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have been using the program for 3-4 years and I always have the temperature of each processor core in front of my eyes. There are many useful settings in it and there is also a portable version of the program for those who are fans. Thank you for sharing and I wish you good health! :h:

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918.1 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Speccy will do the same thing for you

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
I have been using the program for 3-4 years and I always have the temperature of each processor core in front of my eyes. There are many useful settings in it and there is also a portable version of the program for those who are fans. Thank you for sharing and I wish you good health! :h:
You're welcome, I'm very fine thank you too !:angel:!

Greetings !