Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to check if the software has a good cure or a bad cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdaved1

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How to check if the software has a good cure or a bad cure?

I'm requesting assistance to check the software.

I'm not an expert in PC technology and I have no knowledge of software modifications, so I need someone to check it for me. I'm approximately 97% confident it's good,
but I still need to confirm it because I completely 100% trust this website.

I'm requesting assistance since I need to examine the software. If it's completely clean, I'd love to submit it here because the version on this website is too outdated and can't be used with Illustrator as a plugin as it's SUPPOSED to be.

I'm hoping to get some helpful collaboration.:)
Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hello, I'm getting that you wish to check a file before you upload it here... we have a good guide on uploading and it does touch on how to scan software... look here, https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/uplo...ers-you-must-read-this-before-posting.172169/

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@mjdaved1 as vdo said please check above link also you could also try the software in VMware or virtual machine or sandbox whatever you wish if all is good you got your answer

mjdaved1

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@mjdaved1 as vdo said please check above link also you could also try the software in VMware or virtual machine or sandbox whatever you wish if all is good you got your answer
OK, I have checked the software and I asked around, even in the source I got it.. he confirmed to me it's a clean cure, but my Bitdefender detects a Trojan and I remove it with Bitdefender. But the question here is the source guy assured me it's used in every cured software and won't affect my PC. There are about 2000 members in that group using his cured software, and I have never seen anyone complain so far.
That's why I asked for an expert on this website to help me since I have been using software from this website since 2018 and never had a problem.
so could you tell me if I remove Trojan, will the software will still work as cured or go back to the original state?

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11445 (11445)
Member for 8 years
OK, I have checked the software and I asked around, even in the source I got it.. he confirmed to me it's a clean cure, but my Bitdefender detects a Trojan and I remove it with Bitdefender. But the question here is the source guy assured me it's used in every cured software and won't affect my PC. There are about 2000 members in that group using his cured software, and I have never seen anyone complain so far.
That's why I asked for an expert on this website to help me since I have been using software from this website since 2018 and never had a problem.
so could you tell me if I remove Trojan, will the software will still work as cured or go back to the original state?
Don't remove anything otherwise fix won't work. Almost all fixes are flagged as some sort of PUP or virus. If not safe we will let you know.

lyrka91

Downloaded
291.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
upload it and we will test it, and give feedback on it.

mjdaved1

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Don't remove anything otherwise fix won't work. Almost all fixes are flagged as some sort of PUP or virus. If not safe we will let you know.
finally, someone replayed with a clear answer, ok I will follow the steps vdogeek mentioned to me to post the software.
Thank you Mr. Spacely

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
finally, someone replayed with a clear answer, ok I will follow the steps vdogeek mentioned to me to post the software.
Thank you Mr. Spacely
Any other questions before closing this thread?

mjdaved1

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Any other questions before closing this thread?
sorry to replay let, i was testing the software versions, no question for now thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.