Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Create All In One Windows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali minavand

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi
i just saw some of teamos posts which include modified windows 10 , 8 or even windows 7 .
i like to know how may i create such iso file with for example windows 10 & 8 together ?
is there any tutorial or videos for this ?
here is one of your fascinating work for windows 10,8& 7 , All in one iso file :
" "
i mean something like that .

thanks

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Well you cannot merged windows 10, 8, 7 into single iso to get option to install OS (Experts does). But You can keep specific iso's (OS'es) into single bootable usb to install any of them.
:-Example: windows 7, and windows 8, windows 10, windows xp, etc. into single usb. so which you want you can run the setup and install-:

The best way to do is try to create multiple iso into single usb drive.
The 2nd best way to do same thing through new program called it also have ability to create multiple iso into single usb drive.
And lastly few more brilliant programs suggestion by
Addionally you can use this tool as well to do the same:

Good luck! :)

ali minavand

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Well you cannot merged windows 10, 8, 7 into single iso to get option to install os (Experts does). But
You can keep specific iso into single bootable usb to install any of them.

The best way to do is try to create multiple iso into single usb drive.
The 2nd best way to do same thing through new program called it also have ability to create multiple iso into single usb drive.
And lastly few more brilliant programs suggestion by

Good luck! :)

i know about those solutions , but just take a look at what @The Rain has done from this link :

it is all in one setup file.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
i know about those solutions , but just take a look at what @The Rain has done from this link :

it is all in one setup file.
Well, that doesn't mean it's not possible. Of course there is alot of programs & softwares But only experts can do that.

Sorry, we cannot kept requests regarding how our Releasers create things iso or OS'es. It won't gonna happen publicly.

You can use Google search to get suggestions or join any other outside forum to get help. or you can ask to any of our member personally if he can help. That's all!

This request has been Locked & Denied & Moved To Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.