Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to prevent Custom OS appearance to be resetted back to default

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie to custom os, so I don't know much about this area. If I make any mistake, please point them out for me and I'll try to fix them. Anyways, recently, I just installed Windows 7 Blue Game edition made by @The Rain. I chose this one because it has excellent appearance. However, after installing updates, all these custom appearances are resetted to the default Windows appearance and all the custom aero themes become Ease of Access themes (They become themes without aero effects and custom things like start menu,...) . If @The Rain or anybody else can help me (for example, telling me what files are responsible for the appearance of Windows for me to back up and then restore after installing updates), please tell me how I can fix this. I would really appreciate.
Thank you for spending time reading and helping me fixing this.
Best regards,
Quan
P.S I can see that there are many users with "The Rain" name. I am referring to The Rain that has Super Admin status. If I accidently tag you into this, please help me tell The Rain that I am referring to to take a look at my post. Thank you very much.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Always show yourself in this section when you need help not in soulitions and discussions...will leave until admins decide what to do

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11465 (11465)
Member for 8 years
Oh, I see. Can you tell me where should I post this instead, or I shouldn’t post this at all?
Already moved here. Don't post again. It will stay here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.