Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How to Seed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

echizen

Downloaded
175.6 GB
Uploaded
164.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello I would like to ask everyone of you because I just reformatted my laptop and sadly, I forgot to backup my downloaded torrent here. Is there a way to track all of it and redownload and seed it? Thank you!

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Moved to H & R... read this, it might help.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The above is a list of all the torrents you downloaded but not seeding. Right-click on each one and open to a new tab, download the torrent file, and seed. Yes, it's manual mode but it won't take you more than 5-10 min.

Now that we cleared that, THINK VERY WELL if you want to do it because you will also get credited again for whatever you download unless it's a freeleech torrent or you have the torrent files intact on your disk, and it will probably mess your ratio. In my opinion, get only the freeleech torrents (anything above 5GB) and seed those along with any new torrents.

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Get all if your ratio has enough gb upload. If you seed daily and have a decent internet can't be bad. Use another disk or partition than c drive to minimize the risk of losing data. Also imo it's a good idea to redownload especially stuff that you use (if it's an os or piece of software that you are not going to use again because, for example, a newer / better version is available think twice).

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
how to avoid losing or adding your torrents again each time after you do a clean install?
This tutorial will help you to continue sharing every time after reinstalling the operating system.
Setup a Portable Torrent Client ->

Status
Not open for further replies.