Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I modded install.wim files to add drivers in it. Will this windows version run normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonGhostID

Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
So, i've been trying to install old windows 10 version (1709). But it's so hard to find working drivers bcs my laptop is newer than this windows (2021). So after installing 1709 version of windows 10, i cant use anything, wifi, ethernet, graphics, none of them working. When i'm trying to install using official drivers from original site, it said my windows it's too old, and installer can't continue. So i'm using Double Driver app to backup my windows 11 graphics, ethernet, and wifi drivers only, and its working.

But now, i'm modifying the "install.wim" inside ISO file using dism gui, and adding my windows 11 graphics, ethernet, and wifi drivers into extracted wim files using dism gui, and compressing it back using WinAIO tool. Will this drivers works when i'm installing it?

Thank you.

mWXDjho.png

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Why are you trying to install this old windows 1709 as you are saying?
You can spin it in a VM before installing it in a real pc to test it.

I have also move your thread in the proper section.

Phrankie

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Base on my experience I use offline driver pack as temporary driver installer when incase I encountered a situation you said in order to update temporary the ethernet or wireless wifi connection also the display driver

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@AnonGhostID , you were here 3 minutes ago, would you be so kind as to answer @Jerry_Xristos 's question?
If you create a request you have to be responsible in answering what is asked of you.
I have detected several similar cases recently, which makes the rules tougher and it is established that the user who logged in to the site and does not comment anything in his requests the thread is automatically closed.

Megaraider

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
No it most likely won't work!
Most drivers, upon installation, search for the OS win version to check if it match.
Thus:
- Either you're luckily enough and the w11 drivers accept being installed in w10 , or
- you have to tweak each driver to accept installation on w10, or
- tweak win registry to w11 before drivers installation and revert it after installation.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This is over. Dont waste your time and Mind on so old of a Window Version Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.