Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked In search of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello,
I hope everyone is doing well. I am in search of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS6, I am a beginner in photo editing and I have not so good computer.
It would be very helpful if I get standalone pre-activated setups of these two software. Looking forward to responses.
Thanks and Regards.

M

Mr. Zsky

Your both softwares are just a search away (upper right corner) use it, he loves finding things :)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
By using the Search window top right corner of page we came up with this for Photoshop.

There's a CS6 Master Collection that will allow you to select only what you want to during the installation.

Good luck, :)

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
By using the Search window top right corner of page we came up with this for Photoshop.

There's a CS6 Master Collection that will allow you to select only what you want to during the installation.

Good luck, :)
Thank you. Means alot to me :)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if this satifies you, request to politely close the thead okay?

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Your both softwares are just a search away (upper right corner) use it, he loves finding things :)
I searched Sir, but the Creative Cloud Suite which I found and downloaded was damaged or corrupted and Photoshop CS6 was portable. So I posted to get extra help. Anyway thank you for the reply. Means alot to me :)

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
if this satifies you, request to politely close the thead okay?
I would like to have some more help, if its okay, actually I have tried above mentioned links but Creative Suite file is not working for me. I will use Photoshop CS portable but I am still waiting for Illustrator.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I would like to have some more help, if its okay, actually I have tried above mentioned links but Creative Suite file is not working for me. I will use Photoshop CS portable but I am still waiting for Illustrator.
I don't understand your problem. I searched for "Adobe Illustrator" and got all these results.

Do you need a particular version of Illustrator?

I suggest that you grab whatever Photoshop CS6 versions you can whilst they are still available. It is old so most of the direct downloads and torrents will have died from old age. Those that are left will not last forever.

Last edited:

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I don't understand your problem. I searched for "Adobe Illustrator" and got all these results.

Do you need a particular version of Illustrator?

I suggest that you grab whatever Photoshop CS6 versions you can whilst they are still available. It is old so most of the direct downloads and torrents will have died from old age. Those that are left will not last forever.
Yes I understand the severity, I wanted to download Illustrator CS6 but didn't find that specific version in a standalone setup.

Moazzam Butt

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you all for the help. I would like to request closure of this thread.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
The thread will close after the Author's request.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
OK. I hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.