Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Indigo Renderer Plugin For Iclone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenDGroove

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello. I've been looking for the Indigo Render Plug in for IClone 7 for quite a while. The plugin version is 1.53.
The only place I found it was on buhta.com but it requires a VIP account to download it, which sucks...

I'd be really grateful if somebody can post it here, as I don't want to waste more energy looking for it on weird sites, this one is legit.

Thank you!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
is this for windows or mac osx? what size estimated this app?

AllenDGroove

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the quick response.
As far as I'm concerned, IClone 7 is for Windows, same with the plugin. I'm quite sure the size is about 30mb, maybe even less.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
sorry that should one of this applications that is not cracked or shared too the public ...:/

AllenDGroove

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have IClone 7.2, latest version, it can be found in some websites, and the plugin is available only at buhta.ws as far as I'm concerned, but you need a VIP account...

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I have IClone 7.2, latest version, it can be found in some websites, and the plugin is available only at buhta.ws as far as I'm concerned, but you need a VIP account...
yeah ...if we found vip :D

AllenDGroove

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yeah...
Anyway, I'll provide a link to where you can find it: buhta.ws/tags/Indigo/
I hope somebody can get it and post it here. Many designers and animators that can't afford to buy it are looking for it.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Hello. I've been looking for the Indigo Render Plug in for IClone 7 for quite a while. The plugin version is 1.53.
The only place I found it was on buhta.com but it requires a VIP account to download it, which sucks...

I'd be really grateful if somebody can post it here, as I don't want to waste more energy looking for it on weird sites, this one is legit.

Thank you!
Yeah...
Anyway, I'll provide a link to where you can find it:
I hope somebody can get it and post it here. Many designers and animators that can't afford to buy it are looking for it.
Don't post external links dude its against rules...May be it can't happen which u already said only VIP access.May be thread should be closed i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.