Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

kram0408

Downloaded
11.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
always detected as fake license?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
always detected as fake license?
Try this one New Medicines is added if that not help you reply there and I will send you the host addresses to block! That will block nag screens for sure!

Last edited:

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
so, sorry to hear that. But Mister i'm using the second repack " and it's good ever since. You can try this one. PLus, that one is updateable too.. Good Luck @kram0408

Last edited:

DanielNorman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384 GB
Uploaded
34.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
so, sorry to hear that. But Mister i'm using the second repack " and it's good ever since. You can try this one. PLus, that one is updateable too.. Good Luck @kram0408

Good to know MillerGrey, thank you. Just downloaded the elchupacabra repack.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I've been using the elchupacabra repack, and I haven't had any update notices or fal;se license problems ever; only problem, is it seems to not want to work with downloading anything from github, and this isnt from lack of trying. It picks up the URL with the integration module for firefox, gives me the standard download options, but the icon never shows the size of the downloaded file, meaning it doesnt pick up on the download URL all the way

this an issue with anyone else, or just me?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I've been using the elchupacabra repack, and I haven't had any update notices or fal;se license problems ever; only problem, is it seems to not want to work with downloading anything from github, and this isnt from lack of trying. It picks up the URL with the integration module for firefox, gives me the standard download options, but the icon never shows the size of the downloaded file, meaning it doesnt pick up on the download URL all the way

this an issue with anyone else, or just me?

If this only happens to you from the Github site, it may be some protection or failure of that particular site, or the project you are trying to download.

Usually Gifthub projects are downloaded in ZIP format. Check the file format you are downloading and check if it is configured in IDM.

IDM3.png

If this happens to all sites, see if you have updated the IDM Integration Module add-on for firefox.
I do not use this repack, but I downloaded the latest update of this add-on v6.35.5.2 directly from IDM: getidmcc.com

IDM.png

TIP: Use the advanced integration module in IDM options / settings

IDM2.png

Last edited:

VenLogia

Downloaded
74 GB
Uploaded
131.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you!

Buyam

Downloaded
45 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good

DELMA

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this program, its worth using for easy manipulation of the internet.

Rafy El Helw

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you