Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked is there any software to check weather my documents are original or photocopied or edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

suraiah

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is there any software to check weather my documents are original or photocopied or edited
if there please upload it

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
It's like you want to test your fillings, what kind of request or problem it is ?
I never heard anything like that. Good luck. ?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,441.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I don't understand very well your request but you don't know your documents?
Can you be more specific to understand what Software you need?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Eyes are quite good at detecting photocopies. ;)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Please be more specific.

What do you mean by "my documents"?
Word files? Pdf files? Images? All the above? other?

What do you mean by edited?
Someone sits at your PC and edits them without you knowing? If documents were edited before or after they come to you?

What do you mean original?
That the file is not a copy? That the file hasn't been edited (look above)? that no other copy exists?

and finally, Photocopied?...
I assume you mean... printed or screenshotted? cause I doubt you mean this
Q2H7YR.jpg

Some of the above have ways of happening, like digital signing, encryption with password, DRM (block print, editing, etc) and can be also bypassed If not implemented right.

No matter what tho, till you can be more specific, we cant help you. State what type of documents you mean, what software you are using and what you want to do, and how many others are involved.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
I don't understand very well your request but you don't know your documents?
Can you be more specific to understand what Software you need?
I think he wants to verify if his documents are original file or if they are photocopy/scanner copy.... lol

@suraiah One way to check document originality is by scanning it through a plagiarism detector. If you are using Plagiarism Checker X to check document originality, the file is scanned against 16+ billion webpages with Deep Search technology and a Rapid-Action algorithm. The highlighted report you get instantly then shows the level of originality through an accurate similarity score (low score means that your document is more original) and link to the matched sources so you can check out from where the duplication is taking place to remove plagiarism in your edits. no software, that I could find...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
If you want to know if a PDF document is scanned or original, open it with Wondershare PDFelement and it will tell you right away.

Q2H8eo.png

Now, if it is another type of document, you will have to look at it with your eyes or request that it be sent to you in PDF with certified digital signatures.

If it is a Word document and you want to know if it was edited, request it to be sent with "track changes" which is a function that Word has to know if a document was modified.

In Word, On the Review tab, go to Tracking and select Track Changes. When Track Changes is on, deletions are marked with a strikethrough, and additions are marked with an underline. Different authors' changes are indicated with different colors.

Q2HfnH.png

If you want to compare handwritten signatures with photocopied signatures, I recommend that you read this forensic work: ispub(dot)com/IJFS/4/1/12476

I don't know of any other tool that does what you want.

suraiah

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think he wants to verify if his documents are original file or if they are photocopy/scanner copy.... lol

@suraiah One way to check document originality is by scanning it through a plagiarism detector. If you are using Plagiarism Checker X to check document originality, the file is scanned against 16+ billion webpages with Deep Search technology and a Rapid-Action algorithm. The highlighted report you get instantly then shows the level of originality through an accurate similarity score (low score means that your document is more original) and link to the matched sources so you can check out from where the duplication is taking place to remove plagiarism in your edits. no software, that I could find...
thank you bro for understanding my problem and thanks for u r suggestion

suraiah

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you bro for understanding my problem and thanks for u r suggestion
i got the solution now and i will follow it

suraiah

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can i get paid software for free

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@suraiah hot D*mn i see the txt weather and wanted to point you to our friend @00Proteus00 (lol) because you write weather (lol) he knows everything about weather :)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
i got the solution now and i will follow it
can i get paid software for free

@suraiah, you can find all the help, tutorials and apps that we have mentioned for free in this Community, you just have to do a search.
If at any time you want a specific app, you open another thread and ask for it.
This thread has come to an end due to the vagueness and the help provided.
Good luck.
Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.