Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Is There Any Win 10 Version Which Dont Have Update Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amil Sadekin

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
27.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hallo Guys, i am new in this forum and i was looking for a Windows 10, which dont have the update option. Which will never ask for windows update. Please let me know if you have any.
Thanks in advance. :)

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Have you searched or even read through the windows threads? because I am certain you would find what you need :)

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
No mention of which one 32-bit or 64-bit you are searching
64 bit

32 bit

Use this software to stop update

or
Start + R to open Command Prompt then type gpedit.msc to open Local Group policy Editor
Goto Computer Configuration -> administrative templates -> windows components -> windows update
On right side search for configure automatic updates -> Double click & a window opens there click on disable press apply and click ok
:party: Enjoy From Here on with Update-free & annoying pop-up messages to update windows :)

Hawkeye

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
wow the laziness is getting terrible thread locked and complete im only completing this because users have already posted a few suggestions
otherwise it would have been denied

next time @Amil Sadekin please do some reading of the windows which we have here, there are plenty

also you could just simply use a program call stopwinupdates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.