Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Iso With All In One For Win7 8.1 And 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny_2017

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi all:
Im new in this great forum and after I was searching for a while in this forum looking for some soft that joins only windows' AIO instead joining single original Iso windows (7, 8.1 and 10) is there any tutorial or software to put together aio win 7 x64, aio win8.1 x64 and aio win 10 x64? they dont have any install.wim file inside only the boot.wim? Is this possible to accomplist teamos stuff and people?

Thanks!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
is there any tutorial or software to put together aio win 7 x64, aio win8.1 x64 and aio win 10 x64?
If i'm not wrong then does it mean you're looking to Put all wanted OS'es into single Bootable DVD or USB?
If i'm correct then kindly read this post and do your best to create them:

Other then that just covering i know you did not asked anything like this but just covering before you ask, if you're requesting to us to create AIO bundle for you then I'm sorry we don't make OS'es on requests, and no discussion about how we customize and how we create OS'es.
All you need to search at windows category to find what you want, otherwise have patience and see if any releaser does upload anything you're hoping to grab.

Kindly respond do let me your question solved or still anything missing :) Enjoy!

sonny_2017

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi sam!

I'd prefer to make myself this sort of challenge lol I dont want to put in charge other people who already does a very good job with your aios :), thanks for that info!
I didnt know that Yumi can do this.
Yes close this thread, If I got any doubt or problem making a single pack of aio I wll know where is the thread people are speaking of
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.