Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Kerish Doctor 2019 4.70 ENG [PreActivated- Silent] .zip

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
ECmeq.png

WKZlQ.png

Kerish Doctor is a comprehensive computer maintenance solution based on some of the most innovative technologies available in this field. Thanks to its unique еngine, Kerish Doctor prevents Windows crashes in real time, and reliably fixes system registry errors. The application regularly performs thorough and completely safe system cleanups and removes the amassing digital “garbage”, thus increasing the performance of the system.

Kerish Doctor protects your computer from malware, potential vulnerabilities and controls its most important security parameters. The Smart Update system timely updates the application’s databases and algorithms that are constantly improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the efficiency of the solution increases from day to day and makes it the most promising product of its type.

The program uses the “install and forget” approach and performs high-quality and fully automated system maintenance in the 24/7 mode. The program, of course, can be controlled and configured manually.

Repair:

Windows Failure Prevention
System Registry Repair
Hardware Temperature Control

Cleaning:

Junk Files Cleaning
Outdated Software Cache Cleaning
Start Menu & Shortcuts Maintenance

Optimization:

Games Acceleration
Windows Settings Optimization
Speed of Internet Connection Optimization

Protection:

Protection from Malware
Potential Vulnerability Elimination
Windows Startup Control

Keeping the computer healthy

The application uses a one-of-a-kind Real-Time Failure Detection technology to prevent Windows crashes in real time.
It regularly fixes system registry errors and corrupted keys, keeping the risk of computer failures to a minimum.
Kerish Doctor 2014 also features the largest database of the most common Windows problems, letting you fix them with just a click. All unresolved problems appear in a list.

Taking out digital trash

The application regularly cleans the computer by removing digital trash – system and application cache files that accumulate over time.
Intelligent PC Clean is the most advanced PC cleanup method that takes into account the date when each file was accessed last.
This prevents accidental removal of temporary files that are still in use by the system or applications. In contrast with other products, this method guarantees the safest and least intrusive cleanup.

Improving performance

Kerish Doctor analyzes the system and issues recommendations on improving computer performance that can be implemented with just a click.
The application optimizes operating system settings, the operation of system services, and Internet connection parameters to achieve peak performance.
Game Booster technology improves performance of computer games.

Protection against threats and vulnerabilities

Kerish Doctor protects the computer against malware and riskware and detects vulnerabilities in Windows settings. The application promptly warns you about vulnerabilities detected in installed applications and helps you to Medicines them.
Kerish Deblocker functionality effectively neutralizes any malware that blocks the computer even after the computer has been blocked.

Total control

Kerish Doctor helps to you keep tabs on the most important computer events.
It will warn you about new autorun applications (those launched at Windows startup), new system services installed, new home pages set, new browser extensions added, and much more. You can undo these events with just a click.

WgtIQ.png

Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10

WKvIW.png

ECwZW.png

ECtoo.gif

WKxmr.png

- Disable AntiVirus (Just in case)

- Run Install ENG.cmd silent installer

- That's it

EC6pQ.png

Wgljq.png

ECjaj.png

ECXtr.png

WKUgh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteLocks

eXPerience
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
774.5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you friend. :)

slobodan

Downloaded
326.2 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks-Hvala

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for share

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow sir I am trying this now. my system is too too slow. Thank you very much. am grateful

Please sir i had error installing it. it reads: This app can't run on your pc. Any help?
Thanks in advance

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Please sir i had error installing it. it reads: This app can't run on your pc. Any help?
Thanks in advance
You should deactivate antivirus (just in case), unzip to any folder, then run Install ENG.cmd and NOT the installer... It will install silently... If it doesn't work try running Install ENG.cmd as admin...
Worked fine for me...

My system is Windows 10 x64 Pro 1809

dc007

Downloaded
122.1 GB
Uploaded
419.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks mkrleza

jubilum

Downloaded
423.8 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
is there a portable version for soft.... thanks

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
is there a portable version for soft.... thanks
Really don't know - If there is, I don't have it... Have you tried searching for elsewhere? I can't promise you anything, but if I find the extra time I'll try to find it somewhere. In the meantime, If you really need it post a thread under "Request".
Best of luck m8!

buffon21962

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks @mkrleza

Eleyas_007

Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
265.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for this share

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You should deactivate antivirus (just in case), unzip to any folder, then run Install ENG.cmd and NOT the installer... It will install silently... If it doesn't work try running Install ENG.cmd as admin...
Worked fine for me...

My system is Windows 10 x64 Pro 1809

Okay sir. I will do as instructed now I will report back of my results. However, I appreciate you for your timely response. God bless you sir.

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Okay sir. I will do as instructed now I will report back of my results. However, I appreciate you for your timely response. God bless you sir.
Please, don't call me sir... It makes me feel old... :giggle: If you have any troubles just shout!

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Incredible!!!. A million thanks sir. It really worked as the instruction were strictly obeyed. Thank you sir. I am indeed grateful.
LONG LIVE TEAMOS!!!
Please, don't call me sir... It makes me feel old... :giggle: If you have any troubles just shout!

Noted. Just that in my place "Sir" is used for someone elderly . Also, is Someone more witty than the one using using it. It equally means that the person is your mentor, Tutor, Superior etc. Nevertheless I concur.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcopaone

Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
it's 4.70 version bot 4.75

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
it's 4.70 version bot 4.75
Yup, you're right - I was sure it was 4.75... Apologies! Will rename the thread.
Thank you!

EDIT - Done! Apologies to anyone who has downloaded this software!

VIJAYA BHASKAR S.

Banned
Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Need Kerish Doctor 4.75. Please upload pre-activated software.

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
If I can find it I will... If I don't... Well...

@VIJAYA BHASKAR S. EDIT - Here you go...
ADDED August 5th 2019

Kerish Doctor 4.75 Repack & Portable

Requested by @VIJAYA BHASKAR S.

Last edited:

VIJAYA BHASKAR S.

Banned
Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Requested for the tool "Kerish Doctor 4.75. Please upload pre-activated software".
But uploaded Software is Kerish Doctor 4.70, which is already available with teamos. Need corrective action. However, thanks for acting on my thread request.

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Requested for the tool "Kerish Doctor 4.75. Please upload pre-activated software".
But uploaded Software is Kerish Doctor 4.70, which is already available with teamos. Need corrective action. However, thanks for acting on my thread request.

My friend, look at the bottom of the thread...

ADDED August 5th 2019

Kerish Doctor 4.75 Repack & Portable

Requested by @VIJAYA BHASKAR S.

(LooKimg under maintenace - so no screenshots)

The above links are 4.70, the bottom ones (MEGA & MediaFire) are 4.75...

Instead of creating a new thread, I've edited te old one... But who counts one more thread more or less? Right?