Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked LAN Network Blockade, access with unusably less speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahmajivv

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
183.1 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi all,
At work place we don't have internet just LAN systems.
One PC (Dell Optiplex 3060) had hung up with very less LAN speeds less that kbps,

Things Done:
Software part:
Even formatting the OS didn't do any good including flushing dns.
Hardware part:
Checked LAN Cables, and replacing with other PCs, All seems intact, So tought that Network card issue, but Installing HDD over to other good working PC also resulted same network loss.

Extra Info have ESET Installed in all PCs, Uninstalled in this PC due this issue

Can any one suggest what might be issue.
1. What info on HDD resulting in such network blockade?
2. Should I change MAC Address and try.

red spider

Downloaded
95.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Take it with a grain of salt but I always found my luck with drivers, see if you can update, bios update etc etc. if that doesn't do anything than i am sorry for wasting your time

brahmajivv

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
183.1 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Take it with a grain of salt but I always found my luck with drivers, see if you can update, bios update etc etc. if that doesn't do anything than i am sorry for wasting your time
Since i don't have internet used Sams Pack to get drivers updated.

Will check anyway again, thanks

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Slow LAN speed can be a big problem, especially if you use an Ethernet connection to access the Internet. Speaking of LAN speed issues, here are some issues that users reported:
Slow LAN speed Windows 10, 7 – According to users, this issue can appear on almost any version of Windows, and older versions like Windows 7 and 8.1 are no exception. If you run into this problem, simply install the latest updates and update your drivers and see if that helps.
Slow LAN transfer speed, Netgear router – Many users have reported this problem with Netgear routers. This can happen due to router configuration or hardware failure.
Slow file transfer over a Gigabit network – Sometimes this problem can appear while using a Gigabit network. To fix it, just check your network adapter settings.
Slow Router LAN Speed – If your LAN speed is slow, try disabling the Large Forward Offload (LSO) feature. Once the feature is disabled, the issue should be resolved.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Comment marked as solution by the OP.
@brahmajivv, I'm glad I could help you. :)
Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.