Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Last11 V4 (2023-06-08)

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/lvb_SFYmwqF7

Yannou44444

Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
74.9 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Great job! Thanks for sharing!! :h:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Not sure how to run a virustotal scan on this ISO as VirusTotal says the file exceeds 650mb. So if the community doesn't trust me to not include any back doors after releasing these for 15+ years, I don't see how the scan would make much difference, money doesn't drive me to do what I do so I have no reason to be malicious . My only goal is to save people time and make sure my reputation stays in tact ;) As I have already spent hundreds of hours working on this release, I have given the reigns of publicly releasing these here to Uncle Mac as I am still wanting to help as many people as I can. Not writing this to disrespect the staff, just sharing my frustrations with the extra steps required to share here - which is why I no longer provide the links myself. If Uncle Mac doesn't deem my release safe and worth posting, I have asked him to not waste his time on them.

I am always here for support with my releases (check my last release here to see I make sure people can use my work), The builder is publicly available to anyone who would rather make their own from their own sources.
I hope people enjoy this latest build and please leave any feedback so I can keep my mods going in the direction that will best suit the most uses.

This mod in particular is not aimed at people who require Anti Virus or Anti Malware as it's been optimized to run on 2GB ram on older hardware. So them constantly scanning the system is what slows these old PC's down to a crawl. I did some speed tests and it's more than 4x faster to boot, open apps/games and the battery life is much longer - as such I trust my sources and use a VM to test new sources for quality without putting my main OS at risk, I use/include a hosts file to block the worst offending websites/ad servers and this has served me well for many many years.

Anyway, I hope someone can do the scans on this release that can verify it safe here.

Going out on a limb here.... is this "Glenn aka R.O.N.?" If so, good to see ya again brother! If not, then still a good looking release very reminiscent of a friends "version" on another site. Good looking work.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Yeah, LiveFreeDead is my 4th name:
Glenn, ReturnOfNights, Nightwolf81, LiveFreeDead.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Yeah, LiveFreeDead is my 4th name:
Glenn, ReturnOfNights, Nightwolf81, LiveFreeDead.

Im glad to see ya. New stuff looks great. Inviting you (somehow) to our building section. It may or may not interest you, but hey, I "finally" got one here :)

meng110

Downloaded
114.2 GB
Uploaded
59 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
well, let's try.
thanks for your shaing. :clap::D

anonimus

Downloaded
43 GB
Uploaded
437.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice work ! Thank you very much .

BoboN

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello there @LiveFreeDead thank you so much for this upload/sharing - Respect from here ✌️✌️✌️

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
221.1 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you so much for the share.

Downloaded
48.6 GB
Uploaded
38.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great work. Missing the revolving dragon as on my current OS.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Great work. Missing the revolving dragon as on my current OS.
This release was built for Older devices in mind, so I removed all the "extras" and made it as lite as I felt would be useful... You can install the Dragons from the previous release, you may have to manually pick them, but they are available in it's ssWPI apps.

kurgat

Downloaded
92.7 GB
Uploaded
48.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello, can you kindly make Last11 v5 for the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 x64?

jason161070

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
200.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Cheers for this...preview looks grand.. looking forward to using it

tomd42

Downloaded
210.3 GB
Uploaded
27 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the upload great work

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I use it since 08.06, and it works wonderfully!! Thank you very much.
I have only one problem, when I boot from USB, the screen resolution is to high and I can not change it. My monitor is Philips 346p1c 34 inch Wide. 3440 x 1440
Can you help me?

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
I use it since 08.06, and it works wonderfully!! Thank you very much.
I have only one problem, when I boot from USB, the screen resolution is to high and I can not change it. My monitor is Philips 346p1c 34 inch Wide. 3440 x 1440
Can you help me?
I would have to release a new boot.wim that doesn't resize.. BUT if you don't mind, you can use the Standard Boot.wim and it will not show screen issues like the PE. I automated the screen res changing as it doesn't seem to work at any other time for me but at boot... else I'd make it optional. in all the hundreds of PC/Laptops I've installed with it. I have only had one I couldn't use due to screen res issues.. so it's not a common issue and if you really really need it, I can upload a 1GB boot.wim that doesn't have SetRes enabled.

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I would have to release a new boot.wim that doesn't resize.. BUT if you don't mind, you can use the Standard Boot.wim and it will not show screen issues like the PE. I automated the screen res changing as it doesn't seem to work at any other time for me but at boot... else I'd make it optional. in all the hundreds of PC/Laptops I've installed with it. I have only had one I couldn't use due to screen res issues.. so it's not a common issue and if you really really need it, I can upload a 1GB boot.wim that doesn't have SetRes enabled.
Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer. You know, I am not an expert, but when I understand it well, you'd make me a new boot.wim, I change it on my Usb, and then i'd have bigger letters. My eyes aren't the same, as they were years ago.
:rofl:
Oh yes, and my English is, well you see ...
Any other ways, your work is excellent!
Belak

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
if you download this and replace the one in your USB drive X:\sources\boot.wim, then it will not change the screen resolution.

As another method, if you click the Screen icon near the clock, you can set it to a smaller resolution to make the text bigger again (with the original boot.wim).
Thank you for your help, the second method you mentioned does not work, when I click on the icon, I see a lot of resolutions, but when i click on one of them, nothing happens. Now I'm going to try to change the boot.wim on my USB. Afterward I report you.
You are a great Pal

Last edited by a moderator:

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
if you download this and replace the one in your USB drive X:\sources\boot.wim, then it will not change the screen resolution.

As another method, if you click the Screen icon near the clock, you can set it to a smaller resolution to make the text bigger again (with the original boot.wim).
Well, I changed the boot.wim, and the resolution is as it was earlier 3440x1440 and the icon with the rainbow color shows a lot of resolutions, but does not change it.
It's not a big deal, I will sit closer to the monitor :)

But once more, it is very nice how you try to help dummies with their problems.
Big thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Well that is strange, I spent ages getting the Set Res to work properly for me and knew that disabling the setres should make it not even attempt to resize the display... sorry it didn't work and as you say, the bloody screen near the clock does nothing, I did report the issue to the Project's forums and even winbuilder itself as it fails on most projects that use newer windows 10, seems the guy got it working with the first win 10 released and hasn't updated it since, so I found only specific versions of the PE work with it at all, seems the Win10_2004 version (they recommend) has the opposite problem to the others and now it wont switch off :)
I'll keep updating my tools and theirs and include them in my future releases, hopefully one day soon the problem gets fixed and we can all benefit from not needing a magnifying glass on those UHD screens ;)

Beluka

Downloaded
296.9 GB
Uploaded
611.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Well that is strange, I spent ages getting the Set Res to work properly for me and knew that disabling the setres should make it not even attempt to resize the display... sorry it didn't work and as you say, the bloody screen near the clock does nothing, I did report the issue to the Project's forums and even winbuilder itself as it fails on most projects that use newer windows 10, seems the guy got it working with the first win 10 released and hasn't updated it since, so I found only specific versions of the PE work with it at all, seems the Win10_2004 version (they recommend) has the opposite problem to the others and now it wont switch off :)
I'll keep updating my tools and theirs and include them in my future releases, hopefully one day soon the problem gets fixed and we can all benefit from not needing a magnifying glass on those UHD screens ;)
Hihihi, I have already magnifying glasses on my nose!
Whish you all the bests