Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials LinkedIn - Learning C

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
LinkedIn - Learning C
Q2lL5z.jpg

.MP4 | 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Duration: 3h 17m
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English | File Size: 1.58 GB

Released in 1973, C is still at the center of it all. In this course, get a quick introduction to the vocabulary and basics of programming in C, the language that inspired C++, Objective-C, and many others. Instructor Dan Gookin covers flow control, variables, and other basic topics, but also introduces advanced concepts such as pointers and memory allocation. Plus, he provides challenges that allow you to test your learning along the way.

Q2l2pA.jpg

Q2lBZR.jpg

Q2lKde.jpg

Q2lOCU.jpg

Q2lgan.jpg

Q2looq.jpg

Q2luwQ.jpg

Q2l81W.jpg

Q2lhAh.jpg

Q2lTer.jpg

Q2ldpj.jpg

Q2lGdH.jpg

Q2lqvo.jpg

Q2lMCV.jpg

Q2lYrK.jpg

Q2lios.jpg

Q2lcwc.jpg

Download

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Ronaldo99 realy LinkedIn i hate LinkedIn ... why they use spy ware , My wife used Linkedin and they got caught ... her in my country so i do not thrust that site any more ... ( sory my friend @Ronaldo99 ) but this is the honest truth... linkedin you cant trust that site / provider ... site / company..
and i talk about experience with that firm .. they do fraud and are reported in my country so do not thrust that one ...

Last edited:

younes44dz

Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You! :clap: