Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Loaded LTSC

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks Sir @00Proteus00 For This Amazing Build :h:

ipfree

Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
good build thank you for the post

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
...I finally got around to trying the LoadedLTSC and it is AMAZING. I like how you incorporated all that was needed for the average user but I have a couple of questions/unknown issues:

1. Tried burning this with Easy2Boot and it failed me...probably because I placed it in the WINDOWS folder vs the WinPE folder. Any issues you know of concerning this? (burned/worked perfectly with Rufus)
2. What did I do wrong?...upon easy and successful installation from the WinPE, I had no internet adapters (only Virtual Host and Wireless and neither were working). The machine is a brand new desktop and I wondered if you configured this build for a laptop or what I did wrong. I was able to download network adapters from 2nd pc and install and everything worked fine afterwards and all components then got updated. How can I prevent this before installing in the future?
3. Can the Post Installer be used on other pc's that are not LoadedLTSC?

Notes...To all that want to try LTSC and have everything so handy for using/installing/repairing...THIS is the torrent to download. Very clean and well-organized. Excellent features and options.
Cons...none

Thank you, thank you for this wonderful build/tool/installer.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years

On that one - yes, you can. Without any problems. What I did is copied ssWPI folder to a separate USB and used it on multiple machines. No issues!

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated. Excellent

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
...I finally got around to trying the LoadedLTSC and it is AMAZING. I like how you incorporated all that was needed for the average user but I have a couple of questions/unknown issues:

1. Tried burning this with Easy2Boot and it failed me...probably because I placed it in the WINDOWS folder vs the WinPE folder. Any issues you know of concerning this? (burned/worked perfectly with Rufus)
2. What did I do wrong?...upon easy and successful installation from the WinPE, I had no internet adapters (only Virtual Host and Wireless and neither were working). The machine is a brand new desktop and I wondered if you configured this build for a laptop or what I did wrong. I was able to download network adapters from 2nd pc and install and everything worked fine afterwards and all components then got updated. How can I prevent this before installing in the future?

Notes...To all that want to try LTSC and have everything so handy for using/installing/repairing...THIS is the torrent to download. Very clean and well-organized. Excellent features and options.
Cons...none

Thank you, thank you for this wonderful build/tool/installer.

1- I've always used Rufus so I cant tell you about Easy2Boot. I use Rufus, and when I make the iso I choose UEFI & MBR so it will install to either the user chooses.

2- This build should work with ANY modern PC (2017 and up).

3- @mkrleza answered this best.

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
On that one - yes, you can. Without any problems. What I did is copied ssWPI folder to a separate USB and used it on multiple machines. No issues!
Great. I had thought the same just knew the experts here could remove my fears. Thank you for your time and post.

2- This build should work with ANY modern PC (2017 and up).
I assumed that it would/should just did not know why my NIC was not recognized on mt 2019 motherboard.

What PE builder did you use to make this build?
Thank you again for the great post and the work you did to produce this.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I assumed that it would/should just did not know why my NIC was not recognized on mt 2019 motherboard.

What PE builder did you use to make this build?
Thank you again for the great post and the work you did to produce this.

I have a 2019 mobo and some of the drivers I had to get straight from the manufacturer. Windows 10 didnt pick them up. Mostly chipset stuff and RGB. I always update my hardware from the manufacturer rather than windows anyways.

I used Win10PESE for this particular PE.

For others I use AOMEI which is simpler, and builds from an online source, then stores the PE on your drive.

Both are good, and have their pros and cons.

Last edited:

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
2019 mobo and some of the drivers I had to get straight from the manufacturer. Windows 10 didnt pick them up. Mostly chipset stuff and RGB. I always update my hardware from the manufacturer rather than windows anyways.
Excellent advice. Thank you.

I asked about the PE builder you were using because it is something I always wanted to do...make my own WinPE but with a LoadedLTSC with a WinPE like yours, not much point. I may just copy the drivers I think I may need into a folder and burn again. Can't thank you enough.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Excellent advice. Thank you.

I asked about the PE builder you were using because it is something I always wanted to do...make my own WinPE but with a LoadedLTSC with a WinPE like yours, not much point. I may just copy the drivers I think I may need into a folder and burn again. Can't thank you enough.

a little more trickery to it than that :)

Try it and see how long it takes. I worked on it for about a week straight and could NEVER get the PE to boot the windows install. I was going about it backwards. When ya get there, lemme know how many tries it took to get it right :) and if ya cant, PM me and I will show ya how, or if you already know how, then disregard this whole comment :)

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hahaha...I'm an old man compared to youngters around here. It's going to take me forever BUT I will get started with it approx 1 week and when/if I get close I will get back in touch. "Dark Wolf" can stop laughing. I'm really curious how you got the Windows installer also. I spoke with the Great Stergi Strelec once about it and even he did not want to learn it.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
hahaha...I'm an old man compared to youngters around here. It's going to take me forever BUT I will get started with it approx 1 week and when/if I get close I will get back in touch. "Dark Wolf" can stop laughing. I'm really curious how you got the Windows installer also. I spoke with the Great Stergi Strelec once about it and even he did not want to learn it.

Its more of a hack than anything. Take a Windows 10 ISO, open it up and extract it to a folder. Go into the sources folder and DELETE BOOT.WIM. Open up the PE and extract the BOOT.WIM from it and place that in the sources folder you created in place of the BOOT.WIM you deleted. I then use ultraISO to create a bootable ISO from the extracted windows ISO. All done :)

Now my secret is out. Use it.

boosterok

Downloaded
52.8 GB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
OK, 00Proteus00 ! Thanks so much for such an opportunity for youg girl to download and install this creation! Full report I will post a bit later, dear! Ta-ta

csengh

Downloaded
8 MB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hy!

I burned with Yumi “Single Windows PE” option then I restarted with "boot from USB" option. The PC restarted, appears the Windows logo but nothing else happens for 10-15 minutes, is it normal?
How long does it take for Windows Live to start on USB? (not for installation, just to get started because I just want to diagnose my HDD)

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
198.5 GB
Uploaded
768.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
:clap: This is awesome! Thank you. :clap:

Steve2926

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Easy2Boot has a utility called MPI Tool Kit.
You can convert the ISO file to a .imgPTN23 file and then copy it to the E2B USB drive. It must then be made contiguous using the \MAKE_THIS_DRIVE_CONTIGUOUS.cmd script on the USB drive.
You can then boot and select the .imgPTN23 file and it will replace the E2B partition with the contents of the original ISO. You can also use the SWITCH_E2B.exe utility to switch in the partition image file.
You can then MBR\UEFI\Secure UEFI-boot to the first partition and it should work in the same way that any Rufus USB drive would work. i.e. flat file FAT32 partition.
Once finished, Choose the 'Restore E2B Partitions' option to restore the original E2B Partition #1.

A .imgPTN23 file is a partition image file. Using these files you can keep multiple 'partitions' on one E2B USB drive.
You can even drag-and-drop a Rufus or other USB volume onto the MPI shortcut to convert any USB drive partition to a .imgPTN23 file.

csengh

Downloaded
8 MB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
please reply me someone who already used this:

How long does it take for Windows Live to start on USB? (not for installation, just to get started because I just want to diagnose my HDD)

spunkdrunk

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
223 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks bro appreciate your upload!!!???????