Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking for a Windows 10 Icon Pack with installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, i am looking for a Windows 10 Icon pack with an auto installer.

Because i have a problem. I had Win10 before and the i upgraded it to Win11. But i wanted to go back to Win10. So i did a Clean install with a normal Win10 Img ( use it everytime and everything is ok). But somehow, i still got the Win11 Icons. but i want the Win10 Icons back too. I hope you understand what i mean. Yeah, i am german, thats why you see everything on the picture in my language:D

s3Hp3PX.jpg

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
It might the window build you have install has modified icon pack thats why
Where did you get the windows build?
If it is from here just check at the description to see if thats the case

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, this is after you've finished the clean install of Windows 10 just to be sure, this could help you, you're not alone with this problem. This could help, but not tried it. Good Luck :)

try rebuilding the icon cache on your computer. Some users were able to restore the default system icons by rebuilding the icon cache. Here are the steps:

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Navigate to the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer folder.

3. In this folder, you will see a lot of files like iconcache_32.db, iconcache_48.db, iconcache_96.db, iconcache_256.db, iconcache_1024.db, iconcache_1280.db, iconcache_1600.db, iconcache_1920.db, iconcache_2560.db, iconcache_exif.db, iconcache_idx.db, iconcache_sr.db, iconcache_wide.dd, iconcache_wide_alternate.db, etc.

4. Delete them all to purge and rebuild the icon cache.

5. Reboot your computer.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, this is after you've finished the clean install of Windows 10 just to be sure, this could help you, you're not alone with this problem. This could help, but not tried it. Good Luck :)

try rebuilding the icon cache on your computer. Some users were able to restore the default system icons by rebuilding the icon cache. Here are the steps:

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Navigate to the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer folder.

3. In this folder, you will see a lot of files like iconcache_32.db, iconcache_48.db, iconcache_96.db, iconcache_256.db, iconcache_1024.db, iconcache_1280.db, iconcache_1600.db, iconcache_1920.db, iconcache_2560.db, iconcache_exif.db, iconcache_idx.db, iconcache_sr.db, iconcache_wide.dd, iconcache_wide_alternate.db, etc.

4. Delete them all to purge and rebuild the icon cache.

5. Reboot your computer.

Hi, i would like to, but it doesnt work. Because all is used with explorer.exe. And when i kill the task all folders close. So i thought, total commander. But even when explorer.exe is killed, they cant be deleted.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
so you tried deleting what contents were in the folder and not the folder itself right? That's about all we know to help you. :)

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Then i'm going to install another image. Thanks everybody.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I dont know what was wrong. But i used an iso from here. And everything is fine.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years