Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking for the drivers of unknown windows tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I don't speak English very well. :(
When i got this tablet, windows 8 was installed. ( I can't find the drivers for Tab 10 Pro in google)
After i installed windows 10, there was two unknown drivers .
I used certain kind of driver updaters but not found that two missing drivers.
Now the tablet is not working Touch and Not showing Battery percentage.
Thank you. ^)^

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Try iobit driver booster

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try iobit driver booster
I tried iobit driver booster but not found the missing drivers.
I also don't know the model of this tablet too. ( dell,hp,etc) :(

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You need a PC Doctor there I think..
I would go back to Windows 8.1 it came with and be happy..

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You need a PC Doctor there I think..
I would go back to Windows 8.1 it came with and be happy..
Ok sir. ^)^
Thanks for the advices.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@kojoe does that complete your query so we can close this?

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@kojoe does that complete your query so we can close this?
Plz wait a day sir.

SteveEtho

Downloaded
246.7 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If you google "be tab 10 pro" the 7th link down is there website but it's doesn't have any drivers, but there is a contact section you could try.

Also I've had a lot of success with Snappy Driver Installer at getting obscure drivers for the likes of this

Cheers

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@kojoe nnowing the exact brand and model of your tablet is essential to advise you where to look for its drivers.
I assume that you do not have the box, nor the sticker on the back where the brand and model are indicated.

The last thing that occurs to me you could try CMD with the wmic csproduct get name, identifyingnumber command.

I have read that you do not speak English, if you speak Spanish you may be interested in the source of this information: https://aleph.org.mx/como-saber-el-modelo-de-mi-tablet-windows

BTW, if the table came from factory with Windows 8, keep in mind that there is a possibility that it is not compatible with Windows 10.
I would heed the advice of @TheMacGyver and return to the system that he brought from origin.

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I also suggest that you stay with the original OS.
If you really want to try another OS then you probably need the intel drivers for tablets. If the BE site does not have them then you need to identify the tablet's motherboard. Get CPUz and run it on the tablet to get more information. Then you might be able to find the correct drivers on an Intel site.

Last edited:

Sharrow

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
368.3 GB
Uploaded
588.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So as I understand it, your tablet needs touch screen drivers and I'm guessing battery drivers..

Is there any way you can use it.? Maybe with an external usb keyboard/mouse?

If so..

Go to Device Manager > Find the Unknown Drivers > Right-Click on them > Select 'Properties' > click the 'Details' Tab > In the Property drop down menu Select 'Device Instance Path' >

Right-click on the Value > Copy it > Paste that into a search engine (Goog I guess).

Then carefully go through the results.. They should give you an idea of what *exact* drivers you need.

If you can post the Values here, I can try and find them for you.

Goodluck!

:)

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@kojoe step by step now

1) make a backup from the system that is already installed
2) install back windows 8.1 like our Boss @TheMacGyver have told you to do
3) when the OS 8.1 is installed take a look to the drivers ( take a snapshot from it ) or write the drivers on a paper :)

4) when you have install the OS 8.1 then install Iobit driver updater or another updater and update your drivers :)

we have a few driver updater programs here in the forum i would say try this one

5) when you still want to go to the win10 pro Os you can update with keeping the settings from the old OS

done :)

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
The "other" option you have is to visit "XDA Developers". They do ALL things phone & tablet. They have original & custom made ROMS for just about ANYTHING handheld. The community is good and helpful as well.
They may even have a 1-click option for installing the OS. Anywho, if you cant get it going, give them a try :)

nuttz

Queen of the Water
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
try the following
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant keeps your system up-to-date by providing tailored support and hassle-free updates for most of your Intel hardware
Note: This application is supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows® 10, and Windows 11 using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.
Also If Tablet Mode doesn't get enabled (by default) when you turn on your computer, you might have to reconfigure the Tablet Mode settings. That is because Microsoft disabled automatic tablet mode in the Windows 10 Build 18970. If you want your PC on Tablet Mode at all times, you'd have to configure your computer to do so manually.
as for not showing battery percentage Google the following BE tab 10 pro Battery percentage drivers ,
it will show you many ways

Last edited:

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@kojoe step by step now

1) make a backup from the system that is already installed
2) install back windows 8.1 like our Boss @TheMacGyver have told you to do
3) when the OS 8.1 is installed take a look to the drivers ( take a snapshot from it ) or write the drivers on a paper :)

4) when you have install the OS 8.1 then install Iobit driver updater or another updater and update your drivers :)

we have a few driver updater programs here in the forum i would say try this one

5) when you still want to go to the win10 pro Os you can update with keeping the settings from the old OS

done :)
Thank you.
Sorry for my late replay

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The "other" option you have is to visit "XDA Developers". They do ALL things phone & tablet. They have original & custom made ROMS for just about ANYTHING handheld. The community is good and helpful as well.
They may even have a 1-click option for installing the OS. Anywho, if you cant get it going, give them a try :)
Thank you sir. ^)^
Have a great day.

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
try the following
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant keeps your system up-to-date by providing tailored support and hassle-free updates for most of your Intel hardware
Note: This application is supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows® 10, and Windows 11 using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.
Also If Tablet Mode doesn't get enabled (by default) when you turn on your computer, you might have to reconfigure the Tablet Mode settings. That is because Microsoft disabled automatic tablet mode in the Windows 10 Build 18970. If you want your PC on Tablet Mode at all times, you'd have to configure your computer to do so manually.
as for not showing battery percentage Google the following BE tab 10 pro Battery percentage drivers ,
it will show you many ways
Yes sir.
Thanks for the advice.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Yes sir.
Thanks for the advice.
Are you satisfied with all the solutions proposed so that moderators can close this thread?

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Are you satisfied with all the solutions proposed so that moderators can close this thread?
I have slow internet connection and still downloading windows 8.1 ISO.
Could you wait for two days. Plz
Thank you sir.

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
425.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Installed windows 8.1 pro and windows 8 pro and used driver updaters but two unknown drivers were still missing. :(
You can now close this thread. Sir ^)^
I am really appreciated the great people who gave their good advises.
God bless you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.