Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

macbook air activation lock removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I found this here [URL]https://fgimian.github.io/blog/2016/03/12/installing-windows-10-on-a-mac-without-bootcamp/[/URL] just have to try

Last edited by a moderator:

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
247.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 6 years
I found this here [URL]https://fgimian.github.io/blog/2016/03/12/installing-windows-10-on-a-mac-without-bootcamp/[/URL] just have to try
I don't think that this is a route you want to take unless you are prepared to resolve obscure errors with windows that have little to no details which happen often. This has been pointed out at the very beginning of that page. also no direct links. all links must go into an icode tag. I fixed it for you this time just don't let it happen again

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It might help us if you can provide with the screenshots of the error in your macbook
I'm just trying that link removed no direct links

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkChi

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Go to website Google it and check cmpt with ur mac first "iremove.tools"

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Go to website Google it and check cmpt with ur mac first "iremove.tools"
she is for ipad and iphone not apple computers

Unlock Tools for iPhone & iPad​

The iRemove iPhone and iPad Unlock Tools are the best way to solve the most common issues iOS users may experience. If you have an iCloud-locked device, you must have Apple ID and password to unlock it. We have developed professional tools ready to unlock an iCloud-locked iPhone and iPad and remove the Apple ID account from your device without a password with a single click! an not apple computers

DarkChi

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months

Unlock Tools for iPhone & iPad​

The iRemove iPhone and iPad Unlock Tools are the best way to solve the most common issues iOS users may experience. If you have an iCloud-locked device, you must have Apple ID and password to unlock it. We have developed professional tools ready to unlock an iCloud-locked iPhone and iPad and remove the Apple ID account from your device without a password with a single click! an not apple computers
wrong iremove bro no link allowed here so check again

Rhtstaes736

Downloaded
127.9 GB
Uploaded
53.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
wrong iremove bro no link allowed here so check again
no, but I can't find software for it, I saw a video on YouTube where there was someone who had an apple computer with the same problem for me, where can I run a software on a mac where after he sent one email to another with a usb c cable so, but I can't find ckakes of that software

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Let's make this simple because it starts to get a bit out of control.
First of all, we are a torrent site, and tho we have a section to offer some help, we can't do everything, especially when it's so out of our topic like jailbreaking a MAC.

If your laptop is intel-based, you can wipe, and install a new Mac OS and it will work. If it is one of the newer Macs that use the T2 Security chip, it's very hard to remove the lock and we can't really offer any help on that. I didn't search too much into it but that is my understanding after reading, as I don't use Macs even if you pay me.

Now your options:
* You can go to specific sites that focus on Mac OS and Mac software and see if they can help
* Try and buy some of the solutions you may find on the web about unlocking, but you will do this at your own risk.
* There is the option of just wiping and installing Windows, which based on experience from friends, works just fine, assuming again you have an intel-based older Mac. How to do it? Plenty of guides on the web for that too and no point for someone to copy-paste here. You can then add some themes to make it look like a Mac (but it will never be a Mac) and live happily with it.
* Go to Apple (store or online) with proof of purchase, if not yours, the persons you got it from.

Please understand that is not that we don't want to help, it's just that this is way out of what we do here as a torrent site. We are a Windows and PC software site mainly, and even tho we have some Mac software, those are offered as is.

As such I will close this thread, wishing you the best of luck.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11610 (11610)
Member for 8 years
Let's make this simple because it starts to get a bit out of control.
First of all, we are a torrent site, and tho we have a section to offer some help, we can't do everything, especially when it's so out of our topic like jailbreaking a MAC.

If your laptop is intel-based, you can wipe, and install a new Mac OS and it will work. If it is one of the newer Macs that use the T2 Security chip, it's very hard to remove the lock and we can't really offer any help on that. I didn't search too much into it but that is my understanding after reading, as I don't use Macs even if you pay me.

Now your options:
* You can go to specific sites that focus on Mac OS and Mac software and see if they can help
* Try and buy some of the solutions you may find on the web about unlocking, but you will do this at your own risk.
* There is the option of just wiping and installing Windows, which based on experience from friends, works just fine, assuming again you have an intel-based older Mac. How to do it? Plenty of guides on the web for that too and no point for someone to copy-paste here. You can then add some themes to make it look like a Mac (but it will never be a Mac) and live happily with it.
* Go to Apple (store or online) with proof of purchase, if not yours, the persons you got it from.

Please understand that is not that we don't want to help, it's just that this is way out of what we do here as a torrent site. We are a Windows and PC software site mainly, and even tho we have some Mac software, those are offered as is.

As such I will close this thread, wishing you the best of luck.
LOL.
QDYU1V.png

Status
Not open for further replies.