Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked macOS Muliboot Usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
if anyone can help
does any one has a macOS Muliboot usb that has multiple mac os systems installed
if anyone can help it would much much appreciated

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Im not sure thats possible, sure, i run multiple MacOs systems on my computer hard drive, but generally USBs are just 1 system for installing it, ive seen it with windows so i know what you mean, but in ten years running Mac ive never seen a multiple MacOs installer usb. Maybe Google could help, Or there is insanelymac, Distros are kind of a thing of the past now.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Refind boot manager can possible this kind of things

I also tryed this kind of thing
I am using 256 gb SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe
I have 7 partition in this usb drive
I am installing ventoy in 2 partition
3rd partition is windows 11
4th mac hackintosh
5th deepin linux
6th elementory os
7th partition for data
for booting i am using refind boot manager
for accessing partition i am using Grub2 file manager (a1ive file manager)
Also I am installing Refind and Grub2 file manager in My Uefi shell

Example Image Refind Boot Manager

QBbIlA.png

Last edited:

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i have seen it on youtube and google but it needs a mac to be able to do it i was hoping that someone would have one i many windows versions of this but no mac one sad to say i did see one for sale on ebay but i cant be 100% that would work

this is the youtube video showing how but i don't have mac no more to be able to do this
i only repair them now but it would be hand to have one of them in your collection

No outside links please.
-DW

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have seen it on youtube and google but it needs a mac to be able to do it i was hoping that someone would have one i many windows versions of this but no mac one sad to say i did see one for sale on ebay but i cant be 100% that would work
please don`t post half questions ....

what is yours pc specifications Mac Or windows
what You want to do full in detailed

this is the youtube video showing how but i don't have mac no more to be able to do this
i only repair them now but it would be hand to have one of them in your collection
Youtube Links not alowed....
its is too much simple ubuntu or other linux can do with 1 command script
in windows archive little bit tricky but not too hard

If you have decent windows pc
1st try to install mac hackintosh in external hdd or decent flash drive

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
so how am i ment to explain everything what i seeking if i cant show it
im not great with spellig and not great a chat so this was the better option to show what im asking

If you have decent windows pc
1st try to install mac hackintosh in external hdd or decent flash drive
would this let me run a virturl max os on windows to be able to make it kind regards

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
yes you can....
but if you have fast storage like ssd or nvme
because mac os not supported intel pcs
mac hackintosh can worked but to slow
then you want virtualization too much slow
u can do it but yourr pc specifications wants gr8

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
yes you can....
but if you have fast storage like ssd or nvme
because mac os not supported intel pcs
mac hackintosh can worked but to slow
then you want virtualization too much slow
u can do it but yourr pc specifications wants gr8
thank you so much sorry for miss understanding i don't really deal with mac os much manly windows thank you for your help

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you so much sorry for miss understanding i don't really deal with mac os much manly windows thank you for your help
its ok bro... mac can run batter in apple hardware
if you want mac os for looks or adventure purpose you can try Deepin Linux best mac looking os easy and fast run on windows pcs....

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
its ok bro... mac can run batter in apple hardware
if you want mac os for looks or adventure purpose you can try Deepin Linux best mac looking os easy and fast run on windows pcs....
i just wanted to say to everyone as well as you sorry i have mental health problems and i was diagnosed with aggressive personality disorder With BPD i sometime come over a bit strong with i talk to people this is why i use link to show want i want because i have to use google copy and paste a to spell words as i have dyslexia so spelling and typeing is not my best point so i wanted to say sorry to everyone that is reading this but i try to be normal but for me its hard to when everyday i wake i want to be closer to the end but thank you so much for your help and Sorry once more for how this was put over to everyone ..

gazza70

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Mac runs fine on any custom built PC, Especially Intel hardware, The easiest was as a system builder is to make sure you google first each piece of Hardware and see if supported by Mac Os. I run an I5, my graphics card is an Amd Radeon and i never have an issue, mac installs all the hardware without me needing to search for Kexts. It all comes down to what you want to do with macOs.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Mac runs fine on any custom built PC, Especially Intel hardware, The easiest was as a system builder is to make sure you google first each piece of Hardware and see if supported by Mac Os. I run an I5, my graphics card is an Amd Radeon and i never have an issue, mac installs all the hardware without me needing to search for Kexts. It all comes down to what you want to do with macOs.
its not really running mac on windows i needed i wanted to a usb flash drive that had multiple OS X versions on the flash drive so i could pick what i wanted to install at start up allowing me to install what ever version of osx i needed from just the one usb flash drive

georgi44

Banned
Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, i have multiboot USB for installation, not installed 7 different mac OS. You can choice which system want to install.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Are you trying to do this from a PC or a Mac? If you are trying from a PC.. good luck. You can do it very easily within MacOS which I assume you must have access to through a working Mac or even a virtual machine running MacOS.

Basically an outline of the steps that I did when I was making custom multiboot USB for Macs for the company I used to work for.
  • Insert USB and use Disk Utility to erase and then create as many partitions as the OSes you want to include. Partitions should be MacOS extended journaled and GUID Partition map. Name each partition according to the OS
  • Download the files of the OSes you want to install (close the installer once downloaded) from the AppStore.
  • Run a terminal and issue
    sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ OSNAME.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/VolumeName
  • Repeat for each OS you downloaded changing the OSNAME.app and VolumeName in each command.
  • Remember that after each command you need to provide the administrator password and just follow the steps.
It's really that simple. If you are not experienced with downloading and/or using terminal, you can find many guides with detailed steps and images on the official Apple forums and on the web.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
, i have multiboot USB for installation, not installed 7 different mac OS. You
Hello, i have multiboot USB for installation, not installed 7 different mac OS. You can choice which system want to install.
Hi is there any chance i would be able to get a copy of this or download from you if possible many thanks

georgi44

Banned
Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi is there any chance i would be able to get a copy of this or download from you if possible many thanks
You can't download this, must make. Easy way is to use Disk drill on Mac, but you need to download all Os which want to install,and make partitions on your flash drive before .Mac OS systems is from 5 GB to 12 GB each (new one is 12GB ). I use 128 GB flash drive with 10 partitions.You need working Mac computer to make this,no Windows pc.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You can't download this, must make. Easy way is to use Disk drill on Mac, but you need to download all Os which want to install,and make partitions on your flash drive before .Mac OS systems is from 5 GB to 12 GB each (new one is 12GB ). I use 128 GB flash drive with 10 partitions.You need working Mac computer to make this,no Windows pc.
the only problem is i dont have a mac machine no more i had to sell it but i left my muli boot usb in the box when i sold it i just want to re get a copy of that pen if there any way you can upload your to this site or drop box so i can download or your able to e-mail me a link or copy of this ? i am even happy to pay a cost to be able to post me a copy kind regards

georgi44

Banned
Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I told you ,cant download copy, you must make .If you want can buy ready flash drive on E-bay, but is expensive.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I told you ,cant download copy, you must make .If you want can buy ready flash drive on E-bay, but is expensive.
can you please send me a link to that buddy thanks again

georgi44

Banned
Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years