Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MacPaw CleanMyPC v1.12.1.2157 Multilingual ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

Py4lb8.jpg

P6en4V.png

CleanMyPC is a new Windows cleaner repair tool developed by MacPaw. CleanMyPC software includes a set of cleaning tools for Windows.
The software is able to delete multiple GB files from a computer and backup it with 5 maintenance tools: Secure Cleanup, Complete Removal, Registry Maintenance, Auto Run and Extensions.

Scan: Hard disk analysis to find files that may be safely deleted. They are divided into four categories: cache and logs, help file, additional languages, trash
Most programs are published with the Help file, which contains information about program capabilities. You can delete the help files that you are currently using freely.
Some applications are made with multiple language translations (such as Spanish, Russian or German). Since you only want the software to run in one language, you can delete other application languages.

Trash: In this section, CleanMyPC scans various files that you don’t normally have access to. Such as Restore points (Records created by Windows), Recycle Bin (Folders on whole disk), Crash reports (files created by programs and Windows when something crashes).
Secure Erase: When you delete a file, they can be restored by recovery software. The Secure Erase feature allows you to delete files without the ability to restore.

P6e3UK.png

Py4tyJ.png

Py4W8D.png

Py4bXg.png

Py4EF5.png

Py4nKm.png

Py4pLA.png

P6e4qs.png

Read the included Readme .txt to activate.

Py434R.png

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    13 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 13 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    5ebb2c0670a9dba6e489104bbe5665498f6085c6
  • Loading…

raul31

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good job, thanks for sharing

mezomedo.16

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
great tool Jimmy , thanks
love your uploads , keep up the good work ?

Chickenhawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
164.1 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Sounds a little like CleanMyMac

iorbita

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello and thanks for this Medicines, but I can't get it to work? In read me file it says to install and close the program, but when I launch .exe file I get “Runtime error 216 at 00414B5B” any idea why? Thanks again.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hello and thanks for this Medicines, but I can't get it to work? In read me file it says to install and close the program, but when I launch .exe file I get “Runtime error 216 at 00414B5B” any idea why? Thanks again.
I had no issues. If you see the screenshots you will understand that i installed it and tested before upload. The Readme says something about Task Manager as i remember. Did you do what it says?

iorbita

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yes I did exactly what is written in readme.txt, I also clicked "End Task" in Task Manager, I think my problem is at the Medicines level but maybe I misunderstood how to go about it ?

Where should the Medicines be run from? It is written: "Copy Medicines to installation folder & run it". What is this "Installation" folder?
On my side I installed it in CleanMyPC folder which was just installed but I got an error: unhandled exception in application
Where I'm wrong? :rolleyes:

Thanks

sukthana

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
319.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks!
Just Download and Install, Medicines also working in my win 11 pro,

#Install the program and close it,
#Again from task manager end task the program,
#copy Medicines to installed program folder
#run Medicines
It will be activated!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks!
Just Download and Install, Medicines also working in my win 11 pro,

#Install the program and close it,
#Again from task manager end task the program,
#copy Medicines to installed program folder
#run Medicines
It will be activated!
Is it working for 11?? I don't mean for the Medicines i mean for the OS.......... TO TELL THE TRUTH.. Is it WORKING??? Or i will delete it.....

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is it working for 11?? I don't mean for the Medicines i mean for the OS.......... TO TELL THE TRUTH.. Is it WORKING??? Or i will delete it.....
Jimmy, from 's post I think that it is working on Windows 11.

iorbita

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I'm on win 10 and I can't get it to work

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
You can't get it to work but i could get it to work how this happen??

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
yes I did exactly what is written in readme.txt, I also clicked "End Task" in Task Manager, I think my problem is at the Medicines level but maybe I misunderstood how to go about it ?

Where should the Medicines be run from? It is written: "Copy Medicines to installation folder & run it". What is this "Installation" folder?
On my side I installed it in CleanMyPC folder which was just installed but I got an error: unhandled exception in application
Where I'm wrong? :rolleyes:

Thanks
The installation folder is the folder where the installer places the app.
It will usually be under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).
If there are several folders then look for the one with the most exe and dll files. That is probably where you should put the Medicines.

@Jimmy Collaros says he has tested the app so he should be able to tell us exactly which folder to look for.

sukthana

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
319.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yes its working on win 11!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,475.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
People can you decide if it works or not? You see the screenshots and if it works with 10 it will work with 11. 11 is 10 with different environment nothing more.

Last edited:

iorbita

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ok, it was a permissions issue on CleanMyPC.exe file. Fixed. Thanks to everyone :)

10over10

Banned
Downloaded
75.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ok, it was a permissions issue on CleanMyPC.exe file. Fixed. Thanks to everyone :)
Mine appeared with the same error upon installing on Windows 10, Admin account. I have no clue why there is a permission issue despite being the only user on my PC. May I know what solution you applied to fix the issue?