Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Makulu Linux Lindoz 2021.6.27

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
PRQCu5.jpg

coollogo_com-313951681.png

MakuluLinux LinDoz is built on our new Debian hybrid 2021 Base and Designed on a heavily modified Gnome Framework. Designed to make the user transition from Windows to Linux Easier and more comfortable while still retaining its Linux roots has been quite a challenge, and one we focused heavily on 2 Fronts ( Keep a familiar “Windows like” look, but push the Linux experience ). With all New Gui’s and Features to make the User experience easier, using the new LinDoz is a breeze and feels very comfortable.

LinDoz has started to shift and move away from simply being a Windows Clone, We wanted to give it an identity of its own while still retaining that ”almost windows like” look. Its been a challenge to achieve this, however I Think we are on the right path to reach that goal. The new LinDoz now sports 12 themes, These can easily be switched on the fly Thanx to our new Theme selector we designed. It can not only change the GTK Theme, but also transforms the whole desktop with cursors, window borders and such to fit the selected Theme.

With the move from cinnamon framework to a Gnome Framework it has brought many new features to the LinDoz operating system, while the default front End Gnome interface is loved by some and hated by others and quite often criticized for its heavy resource hogging, the backend of gnome is extremely powerful and feature rich, it is this backend that LinDoz is built on. We have spent much time tweaking the OS to be speedy, feel zippy and not be so resource intensive. Using the backend of Gnome Framework also brings out of the box features like screen / file share, access to online accounts like Facebook, Google and Microsoft directly. We have also implemented Touch friendly features, Makulu LinDoz now fully supports Touch screen devices like Tablets with Full screen Gesture support out of the Box. Of Course with Building LinDoz onto the new Gnome Hybrid base also means it has full extension support, You can now add extensions to LinDoz straight from the Gnome extension website, where you will find thousands of extensions available and ready to use. We have included a variety of extensions that are preinstalled to help with day to day tasks like working with workspaces, plugin in external flash drives, Weather, and Numlock/Capslock options.

coollogo_com-31024383.png

Burn the downloaded ISO to a USB using RUFUS. When done, reboot to the USB drive. You can then test Lindoz using the LIVE option, if satisfied you can then install to HD.

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Direct download from my MEGA drive:

Alternate download link:

Last edited:

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for breathing some life back into the Linux Distro section.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for updating with my links mate.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:) I love that we can try this to see if it's right
for us, before installing to our hardware.
Thanks again Astro. :)

lorkia

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello.I tried to install the Spanish Language and it gives me error. I was unable to install it. Does anyone know it could be? Thanks and Greetings.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Hello.I tried to install the Spanish Language and it gives me error. I was unable to install it. Does anyone know it could be? Thanks and Greetings.
Actually many bugs are there. Languages continually giving installation error. There are 5 versions of thunderbird and emails not working with any. Chrome reverts to default even when changing or having something else as default. RW works for windows/ntfs but most of the other things freeze a lot. Most /home folders are missing RW settings.

Ohh, and the worst, before istallation when kernel loads it has many fstab and driver errors. To fix when the driver installation setup is launched it does not allow it to be installed. I am on Solus (trying now, but find Solus too dark and Solus does not allow me to change to light, even upon changing it from various places).

Edit: On MakuluLindoz, download speed is pathetic, especially when from CDN. Somewhere 50-200kbps continued fluctuation, when same is 3mb on other linux.

Last edited: