Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Marvels.Spider-Man.Miles.Morales.FRENCH-Mephisto

earthossave

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
182.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales

QoMdcv.jpg

QoUXKh.png

Genre: Action, Adventure, Open World
Platform: STEAM
Development: Insomniac Games
Publisher: PlayStation PC LLC
Release date: Nov 18, 2022

QoUjcr.png

After the events of Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered, young Miles Morales adjusts
to his new life in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as the new Spider-Man.
When a power struggle threatens to destroy his town, Miles must step into the
Spider-Man outfit and prove himself worthy.

QoUl4j.png

Host: Bayfiles,anonfiles
Number and size: 37 of 970MB + 1 of 876MB
Splitting: WinRAR

Language(s) : French,English + MULTI
Audio(s) : French,English + MULTI

to analyse :

QoMcuJ.png

Explanation of Analysis:

1. I mounted the .iso with PowerIso
2. I have selected all the files for analysis
3. :)

Facility :

Disable your security software
Unzip
Mount the .iso image with software such as: Daemon Tools
Launch the .exe
Follow the procedure
Once the procedure is finished
Put the game folder in exclusion in your protection software
Reactivate your protection software
play :)

QoUCUo.png

QoUWqH.png

QoU5UE.png

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
appreciate your sharing, done a marvelous job.

earthossave

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
182.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
appreciate your sharing, done a marvelous job.
Hello,
Thank you very much,
it's me who really likes TeamOS

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,451.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I want to use it but where no threats found? What is the program that no threats found this program or another one? Where are the VT result details?
For the same question another post of mine was deleted and you still don't give us a completed VT result. Can we see a screenshot with what you have scanned?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
@earthossave
Please mount your iso and scan it with windows defender as this AV you are using it doesn't show what is scanned.
When you fix it inform us to unlock it.
Thread closed and uploader has been informed also with PM.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I want to use it but where no threats found? What is the program that no threats found this program or another one? Where are the VT result details?
For the same question another post of mine was deleted and you still don't give us a completed VT result. Can we see a screenshot with what you have scanned?
The game is 38GB+ It can't be uploaded on VT or any such web scanner and so you have to rely on local av scans.

@earthossave
Please mount your iso and scan it with windows defender as this AV you are using it doesn't show what is scanned.
When you fix it inform us to unlock it.
Thread closed and uploader has been informed also with PM.
Sadly almost all the decent Antivirus does not show what they scanned when we use the custom scan option. I tried personally ESET and Kaspersky and I think Avast as well as Defender. Check the gif with the defender below that I just did. I scanned ESO, a 96 GB game with plenty of files yet... you can't tell that I did by just looking at the final report.

QoMH8s.gif

and please let's not suggest bad antivirus just because they can show what they scanned.
Sadly we will have to take the OP's word that he scanned the game for viruses, but also warn members that such large files can't be scanned trustfully and perform their own scan once they download. If anyone finds any threat, should report back here along with proof of what was found.

Open to any realistic suggestions but till such time, I will reopen the thread with a warning that large files/torrents, should also be scanned by those who download it before they use it/install it.

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
The game is 38GB+ It can't be uploaded on VT or any such web scanner and so you have to rely on local av scans.

Sadly almost all the decent Antivirus does not show what they scanned when we use the custom scan option. I tried personally ESET and Kaspersky and I think Avast as well as Defender. Check the gif with the defender below that I just did. I scanned ESO, a 96 GB game with plenty of files yet... you can't tell that I did by just looking at the final report.

QoMH8s.gif

and please let's not suggest bad antivirus just because they can show what they scanned.
Sadly we will have to take the OP's word that he scanned the game for viruses, but also warn members that such large files can't be scanned trustfully and perform their own scan once they download. If anyone finds any threat, should report back here along with proof of what was found.

Open to any realistic suggestions but till such time, I will reopen the thread with a warning that large files/torrents, should also be scanned by those who download it before they use it/install it.
@Cyler have said : " almost all the decent Antivirus does not show what they scanned when we use the custom scan option "

. . . i used This ,, and Yes , it SHOW one concrete & RELIABLE scan result : All details !!

QoeQ6W.png

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
@Cyler have said : " almost all the decent Antivirus does not show what they scanned when we use the custom scan option "

. . . i used This ,, and Yes , it SHOW one concrete & RELIABLE scan result : All details !!

QoeQ6W.png
Its not the right thread but I am going to say that @Cyler is right on what he said.
In order to scan more accurate you have to mount the iso but even then if someone wants to inject a virus inside he/she can do it.
In your image as you see it took 0 sec to scan the file and as scanned objects just 1, we all know that this is not the real deal.
A file that is around 5GB as yours its not going to take 0 sec to be scanned, but much longer, mounted first and then scan it and you will see the difference.
All this virus procedure with iso files are a little tricky.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years

I said Almost... didnt say all. Maybe I should have said a lot? It's obvious that some av does show the result, and some don't. Some might even change over time.

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,451.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It is coming chit chat and you can close it. No answers.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
It is coming chit chat and you can close it. No answers.
Why close it? It's a download thread and it will stay open. As for the "chit-chat" it may have useful info for others about virus scans. No one asked the OP anything to answer anyway... We need to remember that we can use the report function in the future if we have issues with threads.

Thank you.

earthossave

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
182.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years