Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Maybe someone can wrote a Tutorial about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulfly2005

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is there anyone who can make a tutorial on how to create a setup file from a setup and a Medicines that automatically executes the Medicines after installation . maybe silent ...Have already tried a lot myself but nothing led to success.

thx ;)

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi @Soulfly2005 , Have you Tried using Autoplay Media Studio V8
It is a good program for installing software , checking if files exist and then copying files to overwrite , rename unzip etc or change settings in either registry or hosts file. I have been using it for over ten years and use it for my personal software releases.
It uses lua scripting language.

Soulfly2005

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
No I had not tested this software yet. But i will now ... Thx ;)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
To be honest, I dont think you will find a solution that will be full-proof and will work with any program you might want to install... unless you sit and make one for yourself.

The issue is not so much with the main program installation as most of them come with prebuild ways an admin can install them silently. For the majority of the most known apps, all you need is to add the -s or /s or --silent, etc, from a command-line prompt. As an example, WinRAR can be silently (as in, no prompts) installed by using winrar.exe -s. Same for the Eset endpoint. ESMC_Installer_x64_en_US.exe --silent --accepteula will install Eset without asking anything. All you need to do is google the name of the program you want and "silent installation" and you will find the instructions.

The problem will be visible when you want to apply a "medicine" to said program. Some programs will have easy solutions some will have hard ones. There are those who just ask to replace some files, and those are the easy ones. Make a .bat file to copy those files to the right locations using copy /y c:\source\files c:\destination\ and you are set. But what will you do if the program uses a key generator? what will you do if it needs to deactivate the internet or the antivirus or both?

For such cases, the only thing I can recommend is to spend a few hours learning how to use a program like AutoIT. AutoIT is a macro program with its own light programming language. It can do things under conditions, it can search the screen for specific colors or specific images, like buttons, logos, etc, and act accordingly and many others. Its not easy but personally I think it's worth the effort if you are serious about it. I know it saved me countless hours by automating things using it.

If on the other hand you just want a few, free, standard software like chrome, firefox, 7zip, etc... Package managers like chocolatey or similar will do the trick just fine.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

Soulfly2005

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much for the explanation.

I would like to create a setup from programs where I need to replace the Cracked.exe

Example :
I have a setup file and a cracked.exe or more files that need to be replaced

Now I want to make it an automatic installation so that I do not always have to copy the exe file /s or explain this to everyone who should use this program. (my Example : Sam Broadcaster and Cracked exe or other Programms)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I dont have that program to tell you the exact steps but the idea is what I told you above, and you need to research/figure it out for each program you want to use. There is no single solution that will work for every program. If there was one, we would all be using it.

I can give you some hints and then you have to work it out on your own for the programs you want.

1. Create a bat file named Install.bat (or whatever you like) and add the necessary commands to install Sam and then use the copy command to transfer the files from your setup folder to the folder sam was installed.
2. Use WinRAR to create an SFX (Self-extracting) program that will include Sam and needed files to make it work.
2020-12-12_23-23-42.jpg

As you see above you can make a compressed .exe with all the files you need. Winrar is a great tool to make some simple auto-installers.
2020-12-12_23-31-28.jpg
2020-12-12_23-32-58.jpg
2020-12-12_23-33-52.jpg

You can instruct WinRAR to run the setup file you made for SAM (or any program), set icons and text for the installer, set extractions paths, and several other things.

Copying files via a .bat file is not hard if you know how copy works. If you don't then I have to show you how the command line works, how you can access folders, etc, and then this won't be a "simple" guide but will become a small encyclopedia. It's the classic example of one question leading to several others that practically never ends.

I would advise you to spend some time to learn how the command line or PowerShell works (copy, ren, move, start commands for example), download and learn AutoIt or any automation/macro software you choose and search for the silent/unattended installation commands of the programs you want to install if they have any or use Macro programs to make an unattended installer.

I know it's not the answer you were hoping for, but what you ask cant be easily done due to the different ways each program needs to be handled. You simply have to make your own solution.

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey @Cyler thanks for all the work you invested in answering this,
I made him an Installer for him from AMS8 and it works OK, it was just a simple installer without a huge amount of error checking(I'm lazy)
It installed his main program, then auto renamed files to be copied as .bak then copied patched files to program folder

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Hey @Cyler thanks for all the work you invested in answering this,
I made him an Installer for him from AMS8 and it works OK, it was just a simple installer without a huge amount of error checking(I'm lazy)
It installed his main program, then auto renamed files to be copied as .bak then copied patched files to program folder
AMS is great for simple things like copying files post-install etc which is more to less what WinRAR or other package managers can do. My point was more generic and not only for the OP but for whoever was reading this thread. I believe in teaching and guiding people on how to do things and not do things for them kinda thing.

Soulfly2005

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thanx Clyer for the detailed Informations and and Colc07 for the Installer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.